Arethuza

May 31, 2021
Sorry I'm new with this, can anyone please explain to me what's the difference between Start and Start V1.0? They're rewrite of the story and start over or what?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So because I was wondering myself and I noticed others were asking I did a search so let me say that yes "Part 1" is included in "Part 2". Or at least that's what multiple people said back towards the start of the year including a guy that had v.55, v.8, and v.9 who had compared them.

The whole Part 1 / 2 naming mess has to do with the fact they started rewriting and remastering content aka Part 1 while still developing new content aka Part 2 but it's all in the one download.

iHaveSpoken

Oct 30, 2023
So because I was wondering myself and I noticed others were asking I did a search so let me say that yes "Part 1" is included in "Part 2". Or at least that's what multiple people said back towards the start of the year including a guy that had v.55, v.8, and v.9 who had compared them.

The whole Part 1 / 2 naming mess has to do with the fact they started rewriting and remastering content aka Part 1 while still developing new content aka Part 2 but it's all in the one download.
The Part 1 / 2 stuff is because on Steam they have Part 1 as the demo and Part 2 as the DLC. It has nothing to do with the rewriting and remastering.

CaptainCold@112

Jan 1, 2018
Multiple questions about the basement not being there and NONE of you are addressing it. How do we access the basement for Sonia this update?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just to confirm... there is NO Samantha scenes in this final update? That seems one hell of an oversight lol

Still, DLC should be god like when it hits.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
The aunt has Astro Boy hair - she's the punkish half bald lady, and I can't help but be fascinated by how her hair keeps switching sides in scenes :ROFLMAO:. Usually for good reason, it's so it's not obscuring her face - with a side-on view the bald side is always whichever one you're looking at. Yes, this is the thing I am fixated on, don't kinkshame!

LIhg

May 18, 2018
Sorry I'm new with this, can anyone please explain to me what's the difference between Start and Start V1.0? They're rewrite of the story and start over or what?
I assume Start is for starting the game from the beginning and Start 1.0 is for starting the game from the new content since the last update

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Can someone tell me if this is still Scarlett Ann art? Because it looks totally different now lol (last time I played was on version 0.5)

3.90 star(s) 107 Votes