Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018
Any idea on the ballpark for what's needed to fund? I might be interested in helping out as well, but my financial capabilities aren't that big atm.
If i understood correctly I think around 1200 a month is needed, I could be mistaken, but that's the general estimate I think. I really hope that people are willing to finance it again soon.

luvahkiutee

Mar 5, 2018
If i understood correctly I think around 1200 a month is needed, I could be mistaken, but that's the general estimate I think. I really hope that people are willing to finance it again soon.
If we can get a sizeable group to commit, the pieces of the pie will be a bit easier to handle individually. I'm gonna put myself in as for-sure on board; the only issue is that my commitment would start at about $50 per month, which is super low but I might be able to do more if my finances improve (which they should, but we'll see).

Forgot to mention how much I liked the game, ESPECIALLY the art style from ScarlettAnn. This is probably the first time I've thrown my monetary support behind something like this but I definitely feel it's worth. Hope we can gain some traction!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I don't know if someone mentioned this but you could use

Reactions: Grakaron
Oct 24, 2017
ScarlettAnn responded and said she wouldn't mind doing it part-time as long as the rate is reasonable. So, it sounds like we're game on if someone can organize how the funding would work.
This is all fantastic news! How many people will it take to reach that funding?

Either way, I am still willing to test for bugs or even proofread/edit the script if you'd like when the time comes!

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
Could you perhaps use this site? Don't know much about it but seems like a possible option and looks similar to patreon but catering specifically to adult games 18+

Fulgrim

Sep 4, 2017
I'll take a look. Thanks for the link!

For anyone willing to support the game development on a monthly basis, would you please take a poll as to what you would be willing to support? This will help us have a better gauge to know if we will have enough funding to attempt a resurrection.

Thank you for the support everyone.
The amount of support on Patreon so far seems encouraging!

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
The incest isn't going anywhere. Mom/son, bro/sis, aunt/ne, cousin/cousin, etc will be in the game as was planned. Serrated just wanted to keep it under wraps to avoid Patreon admin scrutiny.
my bad

Dec 6, 2017
The incest isn't going anywhere. Mom/son, bro/sis, aunt/ne, cousin/cousin, etc will be in the game as was planned. Serrated just wanted to keep it under wraps to avoid Patreon admin scrutiny.
Ooooh that make sense, man patreon is limiting the creativity :c

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes