harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ehh... Final but beta? How is that even makes sense? :D
Final as in "the game is finally content complete. the entire story is in it"
Beta as in "after we completed the game we did not check for bugs and fix them yet. here play this and tells if any bugs need fixing"

For a non early access game, this would just be called the "beta build".
as technically every release before the game is content complete is an alpha release.

But the patreon model of sequential release of content kinda messed up the terminology there.

I do agree with you that calling it a "final beta" is silly mix of words

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Ok, that ending was complete shit and completely soured the game for me. Framing Lina? Wtf is that shit?

Oh, and do they live in Texas or something?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Is the incest avoidable ?
Yea I know it uses the "landlady" trick but it just doesn't work for me. Few seconds into the game it becomes obvious they are meant to have family relation and I won't be able to stand the "oh no we can't do it, you are my roommate!". I need to use the intended mom/sister and hence simple question do you need to romance the family people to progress? The are quite a few characters they can't all be related to MC, right ?.

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
Yea I know it uses the "landlady" trick but it just doesn't work for me. Few seconds into the game it becomes obvious they are meant to have family relation and I won't be able to stand the "oh no we can't do it, you are my roommate!". I need to use the intended mom/sister and hence simple question do you need to romance the family people to progress? The are quite a few characters they can't all be related to MC, right ?.
Yeah but you have to do everyone to progress, there's no choice to make, and more than half the characters are related. This game is focused on incest

Reactions: Terix3

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
No, it is not.
It has kinetic tag.
You WILL fuck and impregnate your mother, your sister, your aunt, your niece, your neighbor, her daughter (who IIRC is your half sister), and your niece's best friend.
Oh, and your mother's boss. Whom you get to choose whether she is asian or african.

Reactions: jdsgaara and caco66

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i gotta say, the MC isn't all that likable. the fact that his mom is actually being sane about their relationship and all he can think about is "i gotta get my dick wet, what's the problem" pisses me off lmaoooo

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes