Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
well, I like the game but am stuck, trying to find the panties stuff into the sofa. When I try to click on the sofa, end of the day, and when I try home it brings me back to find the panties?

Reactions: Bobber Tail

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
This game I had forgotten but thanks Dev for getting back into the ring... Luckily I still had the old saves from V0.3 and I remembered the story... certainly the art is pretty decent... I must say the animation of the bathroom with the sister in the glory hole was terrific... the update was a bit short. I look forward to a new update, hopefully the next month.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

gazskillz

May 20, 2019
Love the game so far and I'm now a patron. The animations are great and I love the ScarlettAnn artwork. I hope this project continues and we get more great updates.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Try the inside corners of each sofa (where the cushions are). The question was asked a few times in this thread if you search for it too.
Tried this before heading to the neighbors and it wouldn't let me click on the sofas in the living room. Went to the neighbor, she jerked the MC off but when I try to leave her place it says "I'm not going anywhere until I found the panties". If I click on the sofa in the neighbor's house it says there isn't any work here. Can't more past this point.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Guess I'm gonna throw my lot in with this game. It's a little earlier than I'd like, but I'll see.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I got past a few hurdles, but it jumps too much, just in the middle of something then wham, somewhere else. Delays in scenes, too. Good art but the lags and black screens behind text are off putting.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Needs rollback with mousewheel. It apparently has rollback with mousewheel, but sometimes it doesn't work.

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
I see others have already asked, but is there anyone who is in contact with TheOmega ?

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes