kvothe1

Aug 31, 2017
this game would be really promising if the boobs were not so comically large. like they are unattractively large. if they were half the size they would still be massive. kills it for me tbh. but im sure some people like it.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the "giant tits and only giant tits" thing is a bummer true. but its still below LOQO level, so maybe in future versions there will be a girl that doesnt have tits that would break the spine of any human beeing. Wait and see, will at least memo the name of the game for the future...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there a way to get the scene with the purple haired chick in the OP or no?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone unlocked whole content? and could that person do some kind of walkthrough? because I know there are some scenes which I didn't unlocked and I don't know how :(

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm the creator (TheOmega) behind CUT
Hi, I closed the other thread and put a link to here. You can continue the discussion about your game here. If you like, I can give you the developer tag.

Thanks

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Looks like nobody managed to find the scene with Heather. The furthest I got was she is having fun with the sister in her room. After that only looping scenes.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm the creator (TheOmega) behind the game and Patreon page. To be clear, the game that is released thus far is a DEMO version, we just launched it yesterday. The main story will evolve as the new versions come out; the next version will take a direction that should start differentiating our game from some of the rest.

There will be variations in breast sizes with future female characters as we have planned previously for those who aren't fans of the tig ol bitties ;). I'm sorry there aren't any right now but I promise there will be! We sanitized a lot of the description of the game due to Patreon's new rules in the hopes to avoid future suspension. If you want to see a more detailed list of what we're planning, here is a link to our DEMO Launch post on f95zone: .

Here is a link to an easy download of the game (link is on the Patreon page too) for PC, MAC, and Linux for those of you who are having issues getting a working copy of the game - itch.io: .

Thank you for playing our DEMO and for reading! We want to create a game that you want to play. Let us know what you think. What do you want to see as the story develops? What features would like you to see?
Yo, how much content is in this version? I got both the scenes with the MILF neighbor and the weekend washing up scene with the mum, but I'm stuck at progressing in any other way and I haven't gotten any other "that's all for this character" messages like I did with MILF neighbor.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
That would be awesome, thank you!
Do you know the rules? We are happy to have you here. Our community loves help (bugs hunting/suggestions/even help with the code-translation) and most of us are funding several games on patreon too. However we are a "sharing" community. So we will post new versions of your game as soon we have them and we will not remove them. Thanks

Reactions: Skads and Eibon

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
ok can you tell me is that bug that sometimes when i load same save i get bathroom scene and sometimes i don't, but why when its same save?
(sorry for my bad english) :p
p.s. Could you make some kind of walkthrough?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I was talking about morning bathroom scene bc sometimes after loading no one is there

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes