isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
just picked this up last version i played was the 0.2 one. do you still have to run the rng gauntlet to see all the available scenes?

Jan 15, 2019
just picked this up last version i played was the 0.2 one. do you still have to run the rng gauntlet to see all the available scenes?
*GASP*

Big nude naked sister, what are you doing on here? I suppose TheOmega could provide a cheat that enables easy access to some of the content, albeit it will probably be available via a donation. If you want to pay for it, go for it.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
its clear that this is not Scarletts Anns first priority
she uploads tons of other stuff.
im a patreon of her work.

• Sad
Reactions: Krish010

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
its clear that this is not Scarletts Anns first priority
she uploads tons of other stuff.
im a patreon of her work.
yeah but may be it will become someday if some generous people like you donate for this game but people like things for free isnt it ?

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Will we get V0.5 in this week?
You gotta be patient like the rest of us, most have waited quite sometime since the first versions came out, this game is a slow process in development. Can't be asking for it or pestering TheOmega especially if your not a patron on their patreon page like a good few handful of people here. Just gotta be patient you'll get the chance to play when its available to the public.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Someone can this game
and make a mega link to download?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Prince of Suburbia v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2782432

here is my unofficial android port of Prince of Suburbia v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you! Our hero!!!!!

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes