XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I repeat it again, excellent game, I am looking forward to the next update, I wish I was a patron of the developer but at the moment it is impossible for me.
If you haven't played it yet, give it a chance, I think it's underrated but it's actually a gem.
I highly recommend this game, all the girls are devilishly sexy and the animations are of excellent quality.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong, the art of ScarlettAnn is amazing, but i'm feeling that the history is become a little "childish", don't get me wrong, is not bad, but the mc is an adult, he said that lot of times in the game, but somentimes he act like a kid, of course, the game still new, but he need the help of the aunt to know what to do? For me, make that a lot more sense, if the mc was teen, he being adult, not so much. But still a good history, he just need to step up more.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Don't get me wrong, the art of ScarlettAnn is amazing, but i'm feeling that the history is become a little "childish", don't get me wrong, is not bad, but the mc is an adult, he said that lot of times in the game, but somentimes he act like a kid, of course, the game still new, but he need the help of the aunt to know what to do? For me, make that a lot more sense, if the mc was teen, he being adult, not so much. But still a good history, he just need to step up more.
Being an adult does not mean you're mature.

Do not hold 18 year old's to a very high standard. Most of them are still years away from being competent adults.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Being an adult does not mean you're mature.

Do not hold 18 year old's to a very high standard. Most of them are still years away from being competent adults.
Yeah, but don't mean that you are innocent too, if was 30 years ago, ok, but today, with the internet, some guys at 18 know more stuff than me, of course, some men are really immature even being at 20 (or 40), but still, i think that the mc act really naive.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Enjoyed what's there so far. Kind of wish there were options to make the MC more assertive he was too passive for my taste almost felt like he didn't have a backbone which was a little annoying.

Overall I enjoyed it. The story was fine and the art was good.

Reactions: AlexTorch

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
i think the mc is perfect for his job, may be some agrees, some not but he is this way because otherwise the game wont be fun

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's true that the MC is naive in this game, probably more naive in comparison to a lot of 18 year olds. As MC's Hammer mentioned, there are certainly people like the MC in real life. Some are even more naive and/or less experienced. I have an online friend who is on track to become a 40 year old virgin (he's 30 at the moment). I think it's mostly out of laziness, apathy, and lack of social confidence but who knows.
I don't mean naive because his was virgin, i understand that there is people that keep a lot for himself and don't know how express (i have a friend that suffer from depression and i always try to talk with him about), but there is difference between being naive and being fool, don't get me wrong, i like the mc, but for example, with heather being all bitchy with him, he agree without saying anything, almost if he was a kid when a parent find that he done some shit, or with naomi, after she "discard" him, and he goes anakin saying "i hate you" and goes away even if she was carrying his kid , like i said, don't get me wrong, is YOUR game in the end i understand that he need to develop character, but i really hope at some time, he step up, otherwise how he will be the Prince of Suburbia.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I compiled v0.5 on a MacBook Pro and now every time the MC and his sister are blindfolded and she blows him, the game crashes right after line 411 of aunt.rpy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
I can appreciate different tastes, but why does everyone have to complain about the art and big tiddies if it's the artist's thing and one of his main appeals? It's the same as going to a ntr artist and asking for pure vanilla, what did you expect?

Also don't comment on any 'realistic proportions', it's a sex fantasy game, everything is exaggerated. BTW OPPAI4LIFE

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
mmmm got in for the zombie art, but the mom on this one is really annoying, guess I check it again with more updates

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
the girls would have been nice had they NOT had tits twice the size of their heads. to have tits that big naturally the majority of women would be two tons and round like a house.
If you want realistic look out the window or go to Walmart. People don’t play games to simulate real life, they play to get away from real life for a little while.

Big tits are awesome.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes