Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's already been rewritten and is caught up with the content of the old version so that's moot. Regardless, another game (3D Ren'Py Visual Novel) is coming in March most likely as well. We're not going to stop development on Prince of Suburbia. It will be developed to completion.
Will this be shared game dev (meaning you work on both) or is developed by someone else (meaning it won't affect POS development and updates.)

Usually when devs work on 2 games it takes more time to update each game because they have more work on their shoulders.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
The cousin being with considerably smaller breasts was to give some variety to the cast
That's a thing I can't understand. If you're making a game focused on the huge boobs, what's the point of creating a character with smaller ones? Players who hate massive boobies still won't even bother to download the game and fans of busty women (like me) gonna avoid this character.

Reactions: AgentFakku

DearLaw

Dec 29, 2017
That's a thing I can't understand. If you're making a game focused on the huge boobs, what's the point of creating a character with smaller ones? Players who hate massive boobies still won't even bother to download the game and fans of busty women (like me) gonna avoid this character.
I appreciate it personally! I like em big and I like em small, but it's a bit boring when they're all basically the same.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
But just to be clear, no other male except the mc will bang the girls, right?
cause the way you always reply is "you won't see them fucking other dudes" or like now, "there will not be mention of her banging anyone"...

My problem with this is that the way you always replied leaves it open to interpretation, like she is banging other dudes but you just don't see it or won't get a mention about it now... perhaps I'm reading too much into your post and there is a language barrier but after many devs avoid replying in a 100% clear reply it always bother me because it feels like they try to avoid being honest :ROFLMAO:
Don't be such an over thinker . If there is no mention about it then definitely there is none. Remember that they are just fictional characters so if you don't see anything or no mention in the dialog about a certain event then you're free to think what you want. The thing that is more concerning to me is that this game has been here for too long and i don't feel like its progressing to something enjoyable until now .

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don't be such an over thinker . If there is no mention about it then definitely there is none. Remember that they are just fictional characters so if you don't see anything or no mention in the dialog about a certain event then you're free to think what you want. The thing that is more concerning to me is that this game has been here for too long and i don't feel like its progressing to something enjoyable until now .
Is not the characters but the devs that makes me overthink sometimes,, you have been here as long as me, you may know what I'm talking about when I say many avoid giving a clear statement concerning content and using vague answers or avoid clear replies etc

And this game while it may not be the best (story wise) is something I did enjoy a lot, I have yet to play this last updates after the rewrite since I prefer to have all the old content in the game when I play.

I think this dev did more content than many other devs considering the pacing of other games and the updates... maybe you think that because of the rewrite?.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Love the art, the story could use some work. My biggest criticisms are
1. not enough character backstory, applies to everyone but mostly Naomi. It really feels like we got played into being a sperm donor. Give me a reason to care about her before she fucks the protagonist, "I'm lonely and horny" doesn't count.
2. The game feels empty. There's freedom of movement, but A. the plot is linear, so there is never a need to go anywhere except the plot location, and B. you don't ever see the charcters outside dialogue, it's just empty rooms everywhere. Either get rid of the exploration or place some characters doing some stuff in rooms that we can interact with and get a few lines of dialogue.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Okay, I understand that a lot of games on this genre, after a time, need some kind of remake, and I saw that the art improved a little, but not that much, and that is 100% understandable because it was amazing from the first place.
But I think this is the remake focused only on the story that I loved the most, making Heather a horny girl, but with a fucking vengeful spirit because MC got her pregnant and fucked his mother, something really fucking interesting.
I can't wait for future updates with MC having already impregnated both neighboors and probably his sister.

Great work and can't wait for the future updates, now more than ever.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just started this game and really like it. Played completely through it. However, I have one issue with it. When playing and you do the neighbors, it seems like only a few days have passed and both turn up pregnant. Maybe a break or something showing time has passed might be in order. Unless it was really only a few days.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yes. There are some women pregnant in the current story. Visible pregnancy will occur in future releases and there will be new impregnation opportunities.
Out of curiosity, is all the pregnancy just random info drops after the fact?

Or is some of it with the woman knowingly trying to get knocked up, and urging the MC to sow his seeds inside her?

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
Dude broke both of his hands and got full attention of his mom plus a bunch of others the game? :PogChamp:
Not that I'm complaining :ROFLMAO:

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Out of curiosity, is all the pregnancy just random info drops after the fact?

Or is some of it with the woman knowingly trying to get knocked up, and urging the MC to sow his seeds inside her?
A bit of both, one character seduced the MC to cream her for a child the other just missed her pills.

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
A bit of both, one character seduced the MC to cream her for a child the other just missed her pills.
Thanks! Which character is the first?

Having the MC be a willing actor in impregnation sex along with the woman is what makes it hot imo.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes