wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
i know the developer is busy with their new 3d game but i still hope the next update of this game is as soon as possible :v hope we can see more scenes with mom in version next in the next 3-4 months.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm not one to hate on art, but please tell me the MC doesn't look like that lmao. It looks really creepy, reminds me of police sketches for John Does
I almost wish I had standards this unrealistically high.

It looks great dude. The art is some of the best on F95, and in my opinion better than all the 3DCG games by dint of being hand drawn and not horribly reusing the same Daz models. The absolute only thing I'd change are the use of humongous breasts everywhere.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Just went through the whole thing, and I am missing a single thing in the gallery. Any way to get it without slogging through the whole thing again?
Also, 10/10 animations by the end. Looking forward to what happens next.
Its likely the scene you missed was when you had to make a choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This two animation was dope, but sadly i found others kind of poorly made espacily with weird feet looks etc... If you can't draw couple things for animations then don't take inside of scene. Its just gives bad and cheap look.

And story wise the only thing im constantly annoyed is MC's mother talk about ''Taking advantage'' which is should stop ASAP... Its literaly happening from since begining of game and its just rotten, annoying and makes zero sense... Just stop this thing already... Honestly i was about to edit my review 4 star but with this thing makes zero sense and being constantly annoying im not gonna do it...

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This really needs an update to the character art (portraits or whatever you call it), most look awful and cartoony when you compare them to the new artwork and animations and I watch those portraits for like 90% of the game... Apart from that it's an amazing VN.

Last edited:

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone share info on the new poll that was posted? I hope that Scarlett Ann isn't being replaced! She's the best!

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone share info on the new poll that was posted? I hope that Scarlett Ann isn't being replaced! She's the best!
The vote seems to favor the option of changing the new artist. In fact, this artist has done a lot of animations for the game before, typically in the 0.55 and 0.6 rewritten versions.

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
Looks like it won't be a problem when the game illustrations will be transferred to the auxiliaryout as the lead artist. This is an illustration of auxiliaryout and it looks like it still retains the style of the game

Reactions: Draverik

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
another game "on edge" also swapped from using scarlet ann recently, wonder if maybe working on so many things at once finally caught up with them

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Wow :/ scarlett dropping off from this game is just a shocker news... just why? honestly why :/

oh well the people have spoken i guess and always be open to new artists taking the lead of this game project with positivism

• Sad
Reactions: petesimp
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes