coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Here an info for the Dev, i already tried to migrate the save but they wont load correctly so i get an error screen and am thrown back to the start

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Missing 3 scenes, a couple should be with the asian boss. Something must be screwed with the variables, I'm loading a save playing through her first BJ, but the subsequent ones are all with the black boss instead.
Reloading a slightly earlier save before picking the doctor worked properly and got those 2 but it changed my character's name to "guy"
Missing just this scene. Any help? 1655720692042.png

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
keep waiting until september :) I will maintain patreon (though not much) until the final version of this game. Anyway, I've been following the game since the early versions. Contemporaneous games that used Scarlett Ann's art such as A Zombie's Life, Zombie's Retreat, Savior Quest have long since ended. The game has had a long time without updates, thankfully the developer has not abandoned this game

Reactions: Mirnation

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
This game is a good example that there is no problem in taking some time for an update (and tbh this one didn't even take that long despite even a change in artist) as long as you deliver some good stuff when it actually comes out!

Amazing update, truly one of the most promising projects recently. Nice job Dev team, and keep them updates coming! Cheers.

Reactions: Mr.SeedyAF

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
When you read the changelog and get excited about the story rewrite since it feels kinda weak to you but then realize they didn't update the changelog since a couple updates ago so the changes have already been done few updates back, yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: Kracken36

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
It's not another rewrite. If you've played the previous versions since the game has been rewritten you're fine unless you played on Android. If that's the case, then check out the Dev notes on front page.
I looked at the changelog as most people do. Just glad it wasn't another restart.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I want to feel like fucking my mom and aunt too but neither of them is attractive or hot or anything. sorry mom just saying i dont blame u tho
My momma is so fat... wait, wasn't it supposed to be a Yo momma?
Anyways, shame IRL fat does not automatically become thicc. and it comes with all those side effects like cellulitis, vericarose veins, edema, double chin, etc etc.
Honestly its kinda gross.

I always wondered what it would be like if she actually was a looker. In these games all the mothers (not just the MC's) are looking fantastic. like they are thicc 20 year olds instead of 40 year old mothers.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
keep waiting until september :) I will maintain patreon (though not much) until the final version of this game. Anyway, I've been following the game since the early versions. Contemporaneous games that used Scarlett Ann's art such as A Zombie's Life, Zombie's Retreat, Savior Quest have long since ended. The game has had a long time without updates, thankfully the developer has not abandoned this game
Zombie's Retreat 2 is still being updated.

yksuasr

Jun 14, 2022
TheOmega
Good that you guys now are on track after 5 years finally and the new art looks much better than the one provided trough ScarlettAnn hope this is a good sign for the future and the updates will come steady and you're pocket will grow faster.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes