• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Princess Burst! A Shameful Impregnation Battle on a Dangerous Day [v1.02] [DrownshipLilyon]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 23, 2021
oh, so this is like that game paci-fist(it might have gotten name change/another name), the qte comedy boxing chinese/Taiwan game but instead of comedy it's dark pregnancy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't play this current game yet, just comparing base on screenshot.

nokturn13

Aug 23, 2021
oh, so this is like that game paci-fist(it might have gotten name change/another name), the qte comedy boxing chinese/Taiwan game but instead of comedy it's dark pregnancy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't play this current game yet, just comparing base on screenshot.

Waifu Fighter. I love that game

swifty91

May 20, 2018
This game is not terrible but would have been much better if there were a bunch of training fights before the main ring fights so the progression could have been slower. They could have also put in events where "King" visits her outside the ring to slow things down.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
So, I ctrl+F-ed and no one used the traditional question template here yet so I must ask:

Is QTE avoidable?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes