Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Abandoned Princess & Conquest ~Enhanced~ [v1.02]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
1670178795003.png

Overview:

Adds a lot of cheats to make your experience better.

If you have an idea what can be added in the next update, please share it with us here.

Updated: 2023-01-30
Game/Developer: Princess & Conquest /
Modder: Zanagets - -
Mod Version: 1.02
Game Version: v0.20.02 (Should work on all future versions)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 1675035535251.png 1675035596750.png

Check my other mods:

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
This game is huge, so some features may not work as in the game; for example, adding a princess to the team will not make her disappear from the castle. However, all scenes involving her should work properly. I hope :unsure:
Also, please, join my Discord :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: penson123

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The "get 99 of everything" button does not work and an additional button to add x amount of swirlies would be neat as well.

Also you have a typo for the diary buttons. You wrote "dairy". Not a big deal but I thought I point it out as well.

Edit: Maybe have a cheat to get regular and seasonal costumes?

Last edited:

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
The "get 99 of everything" button does not work and an additional button to add x amount of swirlies would be neat as well.

Also you have a typo for the diary buttons. You wrote "dairy". Not a big deal but I thought I point it out as well.

Edit: Maybe have a cheat to get regular and seasonal costumes?
Thank you for reporting bugs, thread updated :*

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The last time I've played the game was quite a while ago (simply because it has so many things that drive me nuts, in the bad way), but wasn't there a princess that would die if you don't find her fast enough and then you have to feed her further or she would die? Maybe add if option to keep her alive all the time.
Also about the different paths that look each other out. Is that still a thing? Maybe you can do something against that?

With your mod it could be worth to try the game again one day.

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
Cant save or make a new game with this. though it works exactly How I would like. However I was useing beta so I will try thr patch 1

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The last time I've played the game was quite a while ago (simply because it has so many things that drive me nuts, in the bad way), but wasn't there a princess that would die if you don't find her fast enough and then you have to feed her further or she would die? Maybe add if option to keep her alive all the time.
Also about the different paths that look each other out. Is that still a thing? Maybe you can do something against that?
You most likely mean the spiderlady who would starve to death if you dont find her in 20 or so ingame days and feed her meat.
After that you can make slave costumes for the princesses. The spiderlady in itself is no princess.

And yeah, the mod would be perfect for an additional playthrough to reduce the grind

Oct 12, 2021
can you make it so you can have relations with progeny? also max affinity and relations without the need to type in the code constantly, also please add dragon princesses to the add character menu.
agreed with everything here. thankfully you can have a dragon princess in your party if you do their route and warp to the tavern when they join your party at the end of their quest. you just can't keep them in the tavern or see them though

Oct 12, 2021
also, the W button to view the character's sprite in your party is such a great feature. some characters though like the dlc characters or the dragon princesses can't be viewed with the W button. otherwise it's a fantastic mod

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
due to the addition of the ability to teleport to different locations
FUCK YES! That was the main reason I dropped this game. Having to go through Mouse Kingdom each time was a pain.
Thank you for this, now I will patiently wait for an update.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Great mod! Is there a chance you're going to update this to the latest build?
Yes, I hope I will upload it today. I also need to figure out some way to make them more "permanent", that is, to make the mod work without having to upload the whole file. Not only is this inconvenient for you, but it also delays uploading new versions. I will try to convert the mod into a patch of sorts. I hope it will work and everything will be fine :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote