Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Abandoned Princess & Conquest ~Enhanced~ [v1.02]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Thread updated, everything should work in version 0.20.0.
The mod must be created from scratch, not using new code, it should be more like a "parasite" that uses the basic code and its operation will then work between versions, I already have an idea for this :unsure:

Dec 12, 2021
Okay I've got the Beta downloaded for me on Steam. This thing still work for the *Checks steam page* January 19th Beta update?

Update: Nevermind, I opted out of the Early Access on Steam- Nobody has the Beta Cheat codes.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021
The normal game cheats don't seem to work with the mod installed, am I using the wrong codes (latest version I guess) or am I doing something wrong?
If you're updating with the Beta instead of Early Access, the Early Access codes do not work whenever the Beta updates, and it kinda annoys me they change the cheat codes so often.

Also I have a request about this Cheat Mod- Do you think you can divide up the 'Get 99' items cheats? Having started a new game with the cheat mod (A habit I have for whenever I play a game I haven't touched in ages to remind myself of controls) I added 99 of everything and when I went to the Frog Princess I was suddenly halted by the fact I had Hequet Totems in my inventory and that triggered a flag- Which in turn makes me worried that having 99 'Quest Use Only' items might break the game in ways I don't want it broken.

I want the 99 Items, like 99 Red Thread Rings, 99 Shorty Specials, all the costumes, weapons, and armor (Especially quick access to Moonlight Glass Cloak to sneak into the Kingdoms early in the game and combine with in game cheats to quickly fuck all the Princesses) and especially of all Materials- But I don't want to cause bugs in the game from having things done out of order just because I happen to have 99 of a Specific Quest item just sticking out of my bag.

Also- Think you can make a better Weather cheat? There's one in game using the cheat codes, but the weather reverts the moment you change screens so it's kinda pointless.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
If you're updating with the Beta instead of Early Access, the Early Access codes do not work whenever the Beta updates, and it kinda annoys me they change the cheat codes so often.

Also I have a request about this Cheat Mod- Do you think you can divide up the 'Get 99' items cheats? Having started a new game with the cheat mod (A habit I have for whenever I play a game I haven't touched in ages to remind myself of controls) I added 99 of everything and when I went to the Frog Princess I was suddenly halted by the fact I had Hequet Totems in my inventory and that triggered a flag- Which in turn makes me worried that having 99 'Quest Use Only' items might break the game in ways I don't want it broken.

I want the 99 Items, like 99 Red Thread Rings, 99 Shorty Specials, all the costumes, weapons, and armor (Especially quick access to Moonlight Glass Cloak to sneak into the Kingdoms early in the game and combine with in game cheats to quickly fuck all the Princesses) and especially of all Materials- But I don't want to cause bugs in the game from having things done out of order just because I happen to have 99 of a Specific Quest item just sticking out of my bag.

Also- Think you can make a better Weather cheat? There's one in game using the cheat codes, but the weather reverts the moment you change screens so it's kinda pointless.
I'll take a look a this. I'm working today to finish the new version of mod. Works pretty well so far and only needs patch so it's going pretty good :)

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
In addition, I'm thinking of making an additional category in which there will be all the cheats from the basic version of the game, this way we won't have to enter them and there will be no need to upload new codes every patch :)

Dec 12, 2021
I'll take a look a this. I'm working today to finish the new version of mod. Works pretty well so far and only needs patch so it's going pretty good :)
In addition, I'm thinking of making an additional category in which there will be all the cheats from the basic version of the game, this way we won't have to enter them and there will be no need to upload new codes every patch :)
Thank goodness, getting tired of constantly looking up the cheats because they change so often I can't commit them to memory.

Also you might want to hold off a minute with updating this mod- I just tried to play the game on Steam and I'm stuck having to download Early Access version 20.01

One more thing, and I don't know if it was this cheat mod or just a couple bugs with the game (I figured best check with you while steam removes the mod during the update, I suspect some testing will need to be done)- But while I was using the Purple Lump, the Alluring Cloud it gives off caused my game to crash whenever it made contact with the enemy, Battle Fuck works fine, but Allure would crash the game. Also with the Skeleton Princess, whenever I tried to have 'sex' with her if I directly her... Rib-job(?) scene it would skip entirely, even the dialog but if I picked Random it would give the scene.

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Thank goodness, getting tired of constantly looking up the cheats because they change so often I can't commit them to memory.

Also you might want to hold off a minute with updating this mod- I just tried to play the game on Steam and I'm stuck having to download Early Access version 20.01

One more thing, and I don't know if it was this cheat mod or just a couple bugs with the game (I figured best check with you while steam removes the mod during the update, I suspect some testing will need to be done)- But while I was using the Purple Lump, the Alluring Cloud it gives off caused my game to crash whenever it made contact with the enemy, Battle Fuck works fine, but Allure would crash the game. Also with the Skeleton Princess, whenever I tried to have 'sex' with her if I directly her... Rib-job(?) scene it would skip entirely, even the dialog but if I picked Random it would give the scene.
I'm 99% sure its game bug, mod should not affect this at all :>

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
how do you get more than 21 investment points for characters like in the second image?
"Typos = 2
$game_party.add_actor(Typos)
$game_actors[@typos].add_spds_stats(0, 10)
$game_actors[@typos].add_spds_stats(1, 10)
$game_actors[@typos].add_spds_stats(2, 10)
$game_actors[@typos].add_spds_stats(3, 10)"
You have to edit it through the engine itself :)

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Update :whistle:
Should work with every future version now! Just drop the file into the "Patches" folder and it's done! Functionality is pretty much the same with some tweaks. Have fun! I'm now working on a way to add DLC characters.

Reactions: Musicfruit

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
The normal game cheats don't seem to work with the mod installed, am I using the wrong codes (latest version I guess) or am I doing something wrong?
Right you are, I added every cheat code in the mod so it doesn't matter anymore ;)

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Clear Party command doesn't remove Skeleton Princess nor Dog Princess from the party.
Ohh, could be! I have used function that already exist called "DogDrop" which acts like Dog Princess is joining the party. I'll fix it today, thanks for report :whistle:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Both Dragon Princess I & II were able to be added to the party regardless of route a long time ago on older versions of the game with save editing, but were very buggy and didn't work correctly. Would it be possible to add them to the "Add Princess/Character" cheats?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->