trilosis

May 23, 2017
Fun fact, you can fuck with your progeny's appearance more consistently by simply equipping them with the rabbit mask in order to change them into a rabbit progeny. When you remove the mask they're reverted to their original race but not their original looks. You can pretty much just keep doing that far faster than camping the pearl and save scumming. Did that for a goblin and boy did that shit take forever to get a goblin I liked.
Oh damn, I completely forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Just found out you can quote your own comment. Feel like I'm just E-begging at this point.
Possible just no one seems interested in making a good guide for it.
Awhile back posted something similar about Random Princesses but the same applies here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-20-towerfag.602/post-2210535

If you're actually interested then you'll be decrypting the game, looking through the Graphics Folder, and the Script "Game_Picture"
Also some knowledge about how Arrays work, a beginners programming search should be enough for basic editing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not an in depth guide, missing a few details, and this varies a bit between races but it's a start
Nope, I don't plan to build a customization cheat mostly because getting the details of every race and keeping it up to date would be a rather large task :p

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have no slaves, maybe that's part of the problem?
While I do like your enthusiasm I doubt that is it though buying slaves is fun so eh give it a try if you think it will help. More likely either the Interface Code broke, Some data in the Progeny Array is damaged or missing (Yep, Amelie has the same coding as Family), or this was a random fluke. Most of that is speculation though

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Has Towerfag ever mentioned romancing a progeny?
I know that there is a patch and all but it isn't the same when it's not from the developers themselves.
There are so many different fetishes in the game so I can't imagine that incest is the one where he draws a line or is it again a case of Patreon being the culprit behind all of this.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Oh and btw... when one of my princesses loses in a battlefuck and makes the enemie cum the game just fucking decides to kill itself and leave into the void.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Has Towerfag ever mentioned romancing a progeny?
I know that there is a patch and all but it isn't the same when it's not from the developers themselves.
There are so many different fetishes in the game so I can't imagine that incest is the one where he draws a line or is it again a case of Patreon being the culprit behind all of this.
Mentioned numerous times actually. Doesn't help that most of the girls in the game think the player is their father regardless of circumstances. Mostly a flimsy excuse of Patreon Rules and not wanting to handle random orphans (including unique NPCs funny enough) separately from the player's actual children. Though if you legitimately want to lewd them then the brothel works because when baby is working the pole it's just good business to take daddy's money.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There are gay scenes in this game?
There are a Few Optional Scenes and while avoidable can't be outright disabled.
gives a warning before sealing the deal, is an old quest to milk them so simply don't take quest for them, a Male Goblin I have no idea but not required to talk to random male npcs. You might be able to lewd male npcs at Brothel though never really had an interest to try.

Probably more scenes will follower once the Cardinal Bell gets more content as Towerfag did hit their Gender Bender Patreon Goal...

Item 275
Name "Cardinal Bell"
Description "Just a ring of this bell is enough to change the target's sex!"

iyf33008

Jan 23, 2020
You need to do her events by talking to her, which requires princess affinity which you can by doing certain quests at the tavern and giving the right dialogue options when talking to said princess during events.
I was more asking where to find her at night.

stinkoman

Jun 26, 2019
I really wish the interactivity with your progeny and slaves was more in-depth than a couple lines of dialogue and a trip to the brothel. I hope that's expanded on sooner than later as that alone would give me hours more of things to do.

Reactions: Gitafeda
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes