Xerodrive

Sep 24, 2017
Well, I don't know. Other sieges where I defended, I had to fight 10 or so battles before it was lifted and the attacking reign was repelled. Still, there seems to be no end to the number of siege battles of this port.
I don't really know either then. Might be very random or bugged. My playthrough is pacificst so I don't really get wars since progeny don't seem to start them after the whole eloping ordeal. All I know is you can just ask for peace from the attacking reign if you have enough affinity if you want it to stop.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I don't really know either then. Might be very random or bugged. My playthrough is pacificst so I don't really get wars since progeny don't seem to start them after the whole eloping ordeal. All I know is you can just ask for peace from the attacking reign if you have enough affinity if you want it to stop.
there was a bug in much much earlier versions where you could get nonstop reign defense battles until eventually the memory leak crashed your game. I havent seen it since then but it used to be extremely prevalent back then. I'm not sure what a siege defense is based on, the enemy reign's wealth, population, and power maybe? Could invest in a conqueror's crown at some point so future runs are easier to deal with when it comes to sieges. Sounds like asking for peace is probably the better option currently though.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
and so, We have an update(dunno if there will an patch on days. seems some funny bugs are being discovered):

Patreon:
Mega:
changelog/fixes(pastebin):

cheat list:
cheats(pastebin):

masterdragonson

Last edited:

Omino

Feb 1, 2018
Is it normal that this game has immense loading times (despite having a decent CPU and SSD) and overall more than a few performance issues?
Am I the only one experiencing this?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Fixes:
Merchant Princess offering to restore
Cauldron still working after Babs "disappears"
Snake in Sphinx' Dungeon secret boss not moving
Dog Princess THICC forms missing portraits
Chunga Root can now be gifted to Finhead Princess
Insect Princess being shown leading Holstaur Farm when in the Kingdom Below
Fuzzy Inferno Nip not working on Progeny
Lump on a Stick being restorable outside Faun's Tavern (again)
Leader switch possible during Sexy Times inside the Tent
Fertile fields showing Insect Princess leading when Skeleton is
Other typos and minor issues
What exactly does this mean?

Is it normal that this game has immense loading times (despite having a decent CPU and SSD) and overall more than a few performance issues?
Am I the only one experiencing this?
The load times take longer than they did a few patches ago, so you can blame the amount of content sunk in it as the culprit (which is a good thing).

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What exactly does this mean?
  • Merchant Princess bug is probably Lump on a Stick. I think Towerfag only wants that to happen at the Tavern though if he didn't pay attention when I posted the list earlier it will probably show up in a few more Changelogs
  • Babs will run way during Cat Princess Route but you could probably still throw money into that pot
  • Since the Battle Mechanics were revamped I expect it to break many things and is probably causing lag
  • Missing Graphic... Same old song again
  • Finhead Princess lays eggs, Chunga Root helps eggs, now their powers combine
  • The Insects Rule from deep underground... Scary Cute, to bad that was removed
  • Item not functioning as intended
  • Lump on a Stick outside Tavern (See Merchant Princess)
  • Switching Leaders during sex... Well Towerfag did say he wanted less Harems an more dick so of course girl on girl action would be removed
  • The code for Skeleton Princess and Insect Princess was probably bugged
  • Last one speaks for itself
The load times take longer than they did a few patches ago, so you can blame the amount of content sunk in it as the culprit (which is a good thing).
I would suspect the revamped combat system before additional content though there has always been a ghost in the machine :sneaky:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
  • Merchant Princess bug is probably Lump on a Stick. I think Towerfag only wants that to happen at the Tavern though if he didn't pay attention when I posted the list earlier it will probably show up in a few more Changelogs
  • Babs will run way during Cat Princess Route but you could probably still throw money into that pot
  • Since the Battle Mechanics were revamped I expect it to break many things and is probably causing lag
  • Missing Graphic... Same old song again
  • Finhead Princess lays eggs, Chunga Root helps eggs, now their powers combine
  • The Insects Rule from deep underground... Scary Cute, to bad that was removed
  • Item not functioning as intended
  • Lump on a Stick outside Tavern (See Merchant Princess)
  • Switching Leaders during sex... Well Towerfag did say he wanted less Harems an more dick so of course girl on girl action would be removed
  • The code for Skeleton Princess and Insect Princess was probably bugged
  • Last one speaks for itself

I would suspect the revamped combat system before additional content though there has always been a ghost in the machine :sneaky:
Oh i just wanted to know about the leader switch thing. So its a dick thing huh lol

Damn it. We really need to do something to straighten him out!

tenor.gif

• Haha

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So where is this new food at? Just gotta find the merchant princess in the right area?

Last edited:

cocrane

Feb 9, 2019
nice simple game. i like the concept, and also i like so much the music !
the leak of a configuration system menu is not a bad thing for me, cause we don't need it for now.
and you can connect a controller with a stone, it's a funny idea ! ^^
everything is functional, so that's good.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can't listen the BGM sound :( helppppppu~
Well that is rather vague...
  • Check Audio Setting On PC, does it produce sounds?
  • Check if PC Audio Mixer Setting has muted application
  • Check Game Menu System Volume Setting
  • Press F1 for Game Properties, General, Play Music is checked (BGM, BGS, ME, SE)
  • Check your hearing, probably fine but just as well

• Haha
Reactions: Cul and lalo

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
Well that is rather vague...
  • Check Audio Setting On PC, does it produce sounds?
  • Check if PC Audio Mixer Setting has muted application
  • Check Game Menu System Volume Setting
  • Press F1 for Game Properties, General, Play Music is checked (BGM, BGS, ME, SE)
  • Check your hearing, probably fine but just as well
F1! Oooff, thanks pal! <3

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
People please tell me where to find the old cheat codes, I have version 16.11 and newer, but I did not save the cheat codes

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes