masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
my save, please help thanks XD
Map 65 Tent

Neither of these switches were on so it put you in limbo
Switch 1198: Sexy Tent
Switch 1199: End Tent

Added a Pink Butterfly in case it loads the tent without any of the trigger flags that turns Switch 1198: Sexy Tent On then fades to black
2020-04-04_12-39-23.png

Since this is a Map Update Towerfag could break this on the next patch update. It's a bug in the patch system that he never bothered addressing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: law13

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Does anyone have any idea how to get to the Sea reign? I thought you needed fish lungs or something but I don't know how to find that.

law13

Aug 19, 2018
Map 65 Tent

Added a Pink Butterfly in case it loads the tent without any of the trigger flags that turns Switch 1198: Sexy Tent On then fades to black
View attachment 608574

Since this is a Map Update Towerfag could break this on the next patch update. It's a bug in the patch system that he never bothered addressing

Map 65 Tent

View attachment 608574

still stuck at limbo XD and the butterfly not even there. I alrdy put the patch into patch folder, load the save, rest 2 times at inn and trying the sexy tent and still stuck at limbo.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
still stuck at limbo XD and the butterfly not even there. I alrdy put the patch into patch folder, load the save, rest 2 times at inn and trying the sexy tent and still stuck at limbo.
Did you restart the game after putting the patch into the folder? It only loads patches on startup.

I tried your save on a fresh copy of v0.17.5 and it works... Shows the butterfly for a few seconds then plays the animation

Meat1632

Jul 21, 2019
any help i could get on Garnering Garments or did i break another quest?
i talk to the merchant but nothing happens and the i dont get the next quest step

Sep 22, 2017
any help i could get on Garnering Garments or did i break another quest?
i talk to the merchant but nothing happens and the i dont get the next quest step
There is no update to the quest after you get the clues. You just use the clues to figure out who the princess is that the panties belong to yourself and then deliver them to her.

law13

Aug 19, 2018
Did you restart the game after putting the patch into the folder? It only loads patches on startup.

I tried your save on a fresh copy of v0.17.5 and it works... Shows the butterfly for a few seconds then plays the animation
nope it didnt work the dialog box tell do it again didnt show up, yes i alrdy restart the game, run it as admin. but if u say try it on fresh 0.17.5 work, i will try redownload it, gonna bother u again if didnt work later XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
nope it didnt work the dialog box tell do it again didnt show up, yes i alrdy restart the game, run it as admin. but if u say try it on fresh 0.17.5 work, i will try redownload it, gonna bother u again if didnt work later XD
Map Updates are always fickle...

Make sure game is closed

Use to decrypt Game.rgss3a

Rename or Remove Game.rgss3a

Replace Data\Map065.rvdata2

Run Game

There it's the purest way to update a bloody map...

law13

Aug 19, 2018

Make sure game is closed

Run Game

alrdy redownload trying again and didnt work, replace the map didnt work, and Game.rgss3a is not in the rar i download because it alrdy extracted as file not as rgss3a type file.

law13

Aug 19, 2018

Make sure game is closed

Run Game

alrdy redownload the game via anon, putting the patch, didnt work, replace the map 65, didnt work, decrypt game.rgss3a cant coz the file didnt in the rar i download, i can access the data in full though, that why i can replace the map 65 in folder data.

Amine991

Jul 13, 2019
Hello guys,

Why when i have sex with princess in my tent I cannot go out after this? it's a bug or we need to do a special things?
and Why the battle-fuck don't work when princess loose fight nothing is hapenning, I have already activate the Battle fuck in settings

Thanks for ur answer

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
alrdy redownload the game via anon, putting the patch, didnt work, replace the map 65, didnt work, decrypt game.rgss3a cant coz the file didnt in the rar i download, i can access the data in full though, that why i can replace the map 65 in folder data.
Not sure then since both the Patch for Map 65 Tent Fix and the Map 65 file should replace the Tent.

Use a Save Editor to turn Switch 1198: Sexy Tent On if you are stuck in the Tent or use the save I posted earlier to get around the problem.

I'm running off the Official v0.17.5 that donofdarkness1 kindly posted
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3254044

Though I decrypt all the files so I can work with it and changed a few scripts to make it easier to debug.
In a last attempt here is the Entire Data Folder

Reactions: law13

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys,

Why when i have sex with princess in my tent I cannot go out after this? it's a bug or we need to do a special things?
and Why the battle-fuck don't work when princess loose fight nothing is hapenning, I have already activate the Battle fuck in settings

Thanks for ur answer
Try the Patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3262797

If that doesn't work try replacing the actual Map file
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3263383

And if that doesn't work Open the Save in a Save Editor and change
Switch 1198: Sexy Tent to ON

law13

Aug 19, 2018
Not sure then since both the Patch for Map 65 Tent Fix and the Map 65 file should replace the Tent.

Use a Save Editor to turn Switch 1198: Sexy Tent On if you are stuck in the Tent or use the save I posted earlier to get around the problem.

I'm running off the Official v0.17.5 that donofdarkness1 kindly posted
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3254044

Though I decrypt all the files so I can work with it and changed a few scripts to make it easier to debug.
In a last attempt here is the Entire Data Folder
yessss it fixed XD that file u send is cure XD

Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
alrdy redownload trying again and didnt work, replace the map didnt work, and Game.rgss3a is not in the rar i download because it alrdy extracted as file not as rgss3a type file.
I think the issue comes from you using the beta version of 0.17.5 and Masterdragonson using the full release version. As I tried your save in both versions and got his patch to work for the full release version but not the beta version. As I mentioned in a previous post you can follow the instructions here and update your game from beta to full release or you can download the full release version that I posted here.

Hello guys,

Thanks for ur answer
For your first question you can do the same as above. As for your second question I think a princess needs a certain amount of lust or corruption (I don't remember which one) before she will do any battlefucking.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes