Sep 22, 2017
Curious...Can anyone explain how progeny works? I know you can have children and slowly expand on em or get diff var of em.
How does that work? Knight x Mom: Knight x Daughter etc etc? Or is it selective traits building?
To put it a bit simple it should normaly go like this:
Knight x Princess = Gen 1 Daughter
Knight x Princess = Gen 1 Son
Gen 1 Daughter x Gen 1 Son = Gen 2 Progeny etc.

A few things of note are that the Knight or a Princess cannot have sex with their progeny. However any progeny can have sex with any other progeny of the opposite gender and produce another progeny. Whoever the mother is will pass on most of their traits to the progeny. The father will pass on very little if anything at all. Theres also shiny progeny that work just like breeding for shinies in pokemon if you've ever done that. Theres some stat stuff to it aswell but I haven't really gotten into that part.

Nanaki987

Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for posting the info!

Comparing
Basty96 v0.17.5 Beta Version
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3247660
To
Donofdarkness1 v0.17.5 Official Version
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3254044

Common Events that I changed only 3 are different between the Beta and Official
CE 511 Cheats
CE 035 Game Rewind CE 584 BEGIN GAME
CE 154 *ITEM EFFECTS* Cardinal Bell Use

Though the Cheat Codes for v0.17.5 remain the same one Animation Unlock Switch was added 4194

A couple other Common Events outside the range I look at were also changed

Minor revisions with the other 3

Maps Changed
002, 064, 065, 070, 075, 166, 170, 192, 194, 208, 209, 237, 319, 343, 344, and 352

Other Database Changes
Classes.rvdata2
Items.rvdata2
Scripts.rvdata2
System.rvdata2

Graphics\
Characters
Desert Princess Succubus Sprite
Dog Princess Laying Down

Pictures
Fairy Sex Animations

Changelog got updated

While less important things that was removed since the Beta

Maps 139-140

A lot of Placeholder Graphics
Characters
Mermaid Sprites taken from elsewhere
Some FinHeirs which are copies of Cats...
Blonde Succubus
Calm Balloons

Faces
Mermaid Face

Parallaxes
Kobold Mines
Jewel Trench

Pictures
Cat Body Parts
Desert Body Parts
Dog Princess Assets
Dog Body Parts
Dragon Body Parts
Fairy Animations
Finhead Body Parts
Ghost Body Parts
Goblin Body Parts
Human Body Parts
Insect Body Parts
Kobold Body Parts
Lamia Body Parts
Moth Body Parts
Mouse Body Parts
Rabbit Body Parts
Skeleton Body Parts
Slime Princess Assets

Attached are the files I seen change from Beta to Official
and a Report generated with
I copy and paste your file to my game folder and then when i try to play kobold rount, i just stuck at the clean part and can't build anything......Do i did it right or wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Can someone explain how to finish the quest the guild gives you for the finhead princess? I don't know where I'm supposed to go to fill the flask because I'm underwater at the Sea reign doing it but it still doesn't work. Also I fell into a hole in a cave and met some kind of Seahorse Princess but I'm stuck down there, whenever I talk to her she just says "oh godess what?" and slaps me. Im REALLY lost....

Meat1632

Jul 21, 2019
The quest: The Tinhead Talker
I can't fine
-SPEAK TO A GOLEM
-SPEAK TO A DOG
any suggestions or should i just keep looking in the mouse clocktown and the tavern?

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, is anyone else having trouble with the goblin's slave trade?

I'm using that current steam build, and even though literally every other reign aside from skeleton and goblin have been destroyed, they apparently can't find any slaves for the auction.

I have all the princesses of the fallen reigns safely in the tavern, so none are dead.
Would that be the reason why there's no available slaves?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I copy and paste your file to my game folder and then when i try to play kobold rount, i just stuck at the clean part and can't build anything......Do i did it right or wrong?
That's really not enough information to tell me much of anything.

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
To put it a bit simple it should normaly go like this:
Knight x Princess = Gen 1 Daughter
Knight x Princess = Gen 1 Son
Gen 1 Daughter x Gen 1 Son = Gen 2 Progeny etc.

A few things of note are that the Knight or a Princess cannot have sex with their progeny. However any progeny can have sex with any other progeny of the opposite gender and produce another progeny. Whoever the mother is will pass on most of their traits to the progeny. The father will pass on very little if anything at all. Theres also shiny progeny that work just like breeding for shinies in pokemon if you've ever done that. Theres some stat stuff to it aswell but I haven't really gotten into that part.
Ahhh, that makes lot more sense. Okay.
So it's basically somewhat limited selective breeding in that case.
I remember seeing someone posting a fan-patch allowing Knight x prog.
Is there a diary for the progeny if we wanted to get more glimpse into the actual progeny? I'm more curious how to determine the passing of the traits. Cause it seems you'll want to go for a couple Gen 1 progeny and work on RNG to find someone interesting or unique

Sep 22, 2017
Ahhh, that makes lot more sense. Okay.
So it's basically somewhat limited selective breeding in that case.
I remember seeing someone posting a fan-patch allowing Knight x prog.
Is there a diary for the progeny if we wanted to get more glimpse into the actual progeny? I'm more curious how to determine the passing of the traits. Cause it seems you'll want to go for a couple Gen 1 progeny and work on RNG to find someone interesting or unique
Yes there was a patch that allowed the knight to have sex with his progeny. Though I wouldn't know if it would still work with newer versions. I think this post was it. https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3122737

There is no diary for progeny unfortunately. As for what I said about mothers passing on most of their traits I meant their visual traits like skin color, or tail shape but I think they still pass on some of there stats. I also know that for atleast kobolds that certain visual traits will usually come with other specific visual traits. An example would be a specific kind of horns will almost always come with a specific kind of tail. The has bit more information about it. Something I forgot to mention before was that some special npcs can be recruited (like Amelie) and once recruited they act like progeny but can't get pregnant. Though I don't know if this is true for npcs recruited using the Hero Banner that was just added.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
according to Patreon Post - the Patch1 has been yet again added? Dunno if this is the same, as previous one. Just posting an update:

Patreon site:
link to mega:
changelog/fixes(pastebin):

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
according to Patreon Post - the Patch1 has been yet again added? Dunno if this is the same, as previous one. Just posting an update:

Patreon site:
link to mega:
changelog/fixes(pastebin):
Effects
Common Events 16, 94, 523, 544, 870
Maps 70, 75, 116

Conflicts with
RND Babies n Princesses
Patches/Patch1585798673.rvdata2

Map 65 Tent Fix
Patches/Patch1586018195.rvdata2

https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3249166

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody say wich update is the latest one? 0.17.5 or Steam beta build which was posted above?

Nanaki987

Oct 28, 2019
That's really not enough information to tell me much of anything.
I think the problem is from the patch file maybe. When i'm delete the patch, it back to normal and i can continue kobold rount, but when i drop it back, it just won't let me build anything and tell me to clean the room again.
I sleep in her room but the auto save not pop up and it doesn't end the day, only in the kobold fortress. Normaly, the auto save gonna show in the dialog when im rest on her bed and the day end without the patch file there, that all i know though.

Last edited:

Fhromo

Oct 23, 2018
so, i really like this game, by far it is one of the best, if not the best rpg game I have ever played, but I have a problem and I want some help, please! it happens that there is an error that appears when I am on Princess Kobold's route that when I accept to be "king" of the kobolds, you create a plate to call kobolds and it looks like several kobolds that you can recruit on the map, however when I go to them , there is a dialogue about going back to the realm of an error saying

Script 'game_Interpreter' line 1417: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `[] = 'for 0: Fixnumthis is the mistake that is simply terrible, because
when you give this error the game closes!

and I really want to complete the route of princess kobold and i can't! just give this error and make me have to stop playing; -;

please if anyone knows how to resolve this error I will be forever grateful

2.png
Sem título.png
error ;-;.png

• Thinking Face

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
uhm... how do i read the code for the heist quest? I can see the combination item in the items menu but how do i actually access it, it is not in any of usable/food/diary/key menus...
Capture.JPG

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so, i really like this game, by far it is one of the best, if not the best rpg game I have ever played, but I have a problem and I want some help, please! it happens that there is an error that appears when I am on Princess Kobold's route that when I accept to be "king" of the kobolds, you create a plate to call kobolds and it looks like several kobolds that you can recruit on the map, however when I go to them , there is a dialogue about going back to the realm of an error saying

Script 'game_Interpreter' line 1417: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `[] = 'for 0: Fixnumthis is the mistake that is simply terrible, because
when you give this error the game closes!

and I really want to complete the route of princess kobold and i can't! just give this error and make me have to stop playing; -;

View attachment 613396
View attachment 613397
View attachment 613391
I'm going to assume Towerfag didn't check if the bloody array was set right before trying to write data to it.

Let me know if this patch works. Common Event 90 Switch To Player seems to be called before Variable 2056 Kobold Worker Array Counter is used so I just added a small bit of code there to check if it is an Array.

Code:
if $game_variables[2056].is_a?(Array)
 puts("Knock Array Passed") if $TEST
else
 puts("Knock Array Failed") if $TEST
 $game_variables[2056] = Array.new(16, 0)
end
2020-04-08_10-33-31.png

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes