Sep 22, 2017
Does magic or kind of spell exist in game? If my memory is all-right, There was a something wind blade.
Yes, I believe most of the different races each have one or two of their own spells or abilities, but as for the knight I think you can no longer get them from leveling up and have to get them from items or pets.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Haven't played this in a while, do the old mods that let you screw your progeny still work with the new versions?

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Hello, does anyone know if there are plans to include the pregnant variants for the princesses in their thick form?

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
OK, little question coming form somewhere, in 2016 we were at the 0.10.somthing, was a patreon at this time :whistle:
No we are 5 year later and didn't pas the 20... got 7 so if im good with math it mean we will have the game in 64 year... 64 year*5€month=3840 from every patreon (if they take only the 5€ plan and if they are not slowing again like in the beginning...)

I now remember why i quit... :sneaky:

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
I have two questions:
- Does the developer himself check the content he adds to the game?
- Is it real to complete the "Dance till they drop+" quest if you are not Asian and without Cheat Engine slowdown hack?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how to use cheat codes?
Look up the new codes with the super secret decoder ring courtesy of VexensCore.

Start or Load a game. Main Menu > Cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively use the and whatever codes are associated with it. I'll see about getting around to updating that later but it's one of the patches that is the most stable to use even if it's from an older version.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes