masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Zero86KKM

Oct 27, 2020
Do anyone have the ID list of all items & gears that are related to the Spooy, Frosty & Bloom patch?
It doesn't really appear in the Wiki and the unoffical Wiki site :(.. Really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Do anyone have the ID list of all items & gears that are related to the Spooy, Frosty & Bloom patch?
It doesn't really appear in the Wiki and the unoffical Wiki site :(.. Really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :)
Is this for you personally or you trying to be a hero and update the wiki?

Reactions: Zero86KKM
Sep 22, 2017
so i played this a long time ago but is there any m/m content. it says gay but I don't remember any m/m content?
Yes, there are animations for the knight and males of the races that have them, aswell as animations for the knight and prince versions of some princesses.

Zero86KKM

Oct 27, 2020
Is this for you personally or you trying to be a hero and update the wiki?
Its for personal. Coz i have been using "save editor" to get items + gears in advance and changing Variable like money and princess aff.
Unfortunately i can't use "cheat engine" as the coding is abit too complicated to use for this game. It doesn't stick or able to find certain stuff like Lvl up points, money or stats. :(
But anyway, Thank you very much for the help :D:D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Its for personal. Coz i have been using "save editor" to get items + gears in advance and changing Variable like money and princess aff.
Unfortunately i can't use "cheat engine" as the coding is abit too complicated to use for this game. It doesn't stick or able to find certain stuff like Lvl up points, money or stats. :(
But anyway, Thank you very much for the help :D:D
You could use Unofficial Cheats.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-15-towerfag.602/post-1882208

The Debug Shop tends to be useful for getting stuff.

As for Cheat Engine with RPG Maker VX Ace games it's
(x * 2) + 1
x being the value you're looking for.

Money is a bit harder with this game as it hops around. As in the money you get out in the field is different than what you spend in shops. Though it's part of the standard cheats that are available.

I don't think I consistently found stats with Cheat Engine so just made the unofficial cheat Limit Breaker for that. Alternatively you could just munch on stones to get stat boosts.

Reactions: Zero86KKM
Sep 22, 2017
Any change you can upload it? I wanna see if the 50 dollar tier is worth it without paying 10 dollars just to use it
While I can't say how the 50$ tier works, I have done the 10$ tier and it is just a folder full of assests from the game, that you put together in whatever program you choose to make your npc. You would then take a screenshot of it, send it to the developers along with where you want them to appear and what you want them to do and say.

madeforjames

Jul 3, 2019
While I can't say how the 50$ tier works, I have done the 10$ tier and it is just a folder full of assests from the game, that you put together in whatever program you choose to make your npc. You would then take a screenshot of it, send it to the developers along with where you want them to appear and what you want them to do and say.
I know, but I still need the assests folder to see what I can make anyway, should be simple enough to use gimp or photoshop

• Thinking Face
Sep 22, 2017
I know, but I still need the assests folder to see what I can make anyway, should be simple enough to use gimp or photoshop
Okay then,heres the .

It's what you are supposed to use to make your npc when you pledge to the 10$ tier. I should also mention that if you do pledge there are some restrictions, such as your npc can't be a hybrid and has to make some sense in the games world. Don't know if that would affect whether or not you would want to pledge and I also don't know if the 50$ tier has the same restrictions or not.

• Thinking Face

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Downloaded game for testing and cuz i used cheats. But i have one bug. For example, i going in tavern and after leaving, there only black window, but i can use pause. This bug fixes after saving and loading savefile, but after every time, when i leaving some reign or cave, or tavern and other places, i have only black window in game

madeforjames

Jul 3, 2019
Okay then,heres the Progeny Gallery.

It's what you are supposed to use to make your npc when you pledge to the 10$ tier. I should also mention that if you do pledge there are some restrictions, such as your npc can't be a hybrid and has to make some sense in the games world. Don't know if that would affect whether or not you would want to pledge and I also don't know if the 50$ tier has the same restrictions or not.
Thanks bro

Reactions: donofdarkness1

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Okay then,heres the Progeny Gallery.

Since that just uses an Array and the Script Game_Picture assembles them it's rather easy.

Though with the $50 tier having a "dedicated sprite" I would assume it doesn't rely on that script to assemble them.

Then again not a patreon so just speculation.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: donofdarkness1

madeforjames

Jul 3, 2019
Since that just uses an Array and the Script Game_Picture assembles them it's rather easy.

Though with the $50 tier having a "dedicated sprite" I would assume it doesn't rely on that script to assemble them.

Then again not a patreon so just speculation.

Thanks for sharing!
Yeah I guess towerfag might be the only one to answer that, I was wondering if there was a way to change the color of the skin instead of the 4 they have or add hair to a kobold or something, but it might be too difficult since its not part of the base game

Jun 28, 2017
when I try to run the game I get an error message, "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game."

EDIT: I googled the error and i just needed too download something from the rpg maker website

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes