VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Updated, i haven't tested her out much so have fun with Her.

Also my Shiny Crystal Progeny got a passive healing ability so worth keeping her in my party from now on XD.
also noted that little warning regarding the newest dlc npc. seems smth within the code. We'll see when stable build releases. but anyway - thankies for updating

stinkoman

Jun 26, 2019
Whatever happened with that old mod that let you impregnate progeny? Did it just get to be too much of a pain in the ass to keep updated?

JigglyJohn

Apr 4, 2018
sorry if this has been asked before but wasn't sure what to search, is there any sure fire way to get the goblin princess to capture princesses instead of kill them? I've tried giving her military upgrades and everything but she just kills them all.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
So, I'm a bit confused, what's up with Marie? Her innate skill seems to imply that killing things with her increases kingdom lewdness, but her weapons say that each kill reduces kingdom lewdness.

Vieper_Foox

Jun 13, 2018
Does anybody know when the next update is coming out, and when the Full/Complated game will be Released/Launched, also are there any plans of anybody making Mods for this Game that add new content like New characters, New Areas, New Events, New Story, New Side Story, New Spin Off Story, or anything like that?

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

1.gif
Patreon:
download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+

P.s for any discovered bugs, things out of place etc - Either post them on Towerfags Discord ,type them on patreon etc or better - stop the salty tears.

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
So, I'm a bit confused, what's up with Marie? Her innate skill seems to imply that killing things with her increases kingdom lewdness, but her weapons say that each kill reduces kingdom lewdness.
That's the point... she has some weird perk but she got weapons to nullify it.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
ChampionsOfLibertyInstituteOfTraining-0.73
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I think you did a bit of an oopsie, that torrent is for another game xD

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know if there's any information about the DLC characters on the patreon page beyond "yeah this is where you can redeem your DLC"? Asking since the wiki page doesn't actually say anything other than the names of the included characters.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, how do you access the progenies that are the surplus? Since can only have certain amount of party members, and the rest go to the tavern and somewhere else?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes