AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
As all of you know that the cheat mod was integrated into the game but its locked behind codes, so i made this patch that disables that and lets you use the mod no need to have the mod in patches.

Also i don't really know how to make something activate by a keyboard key, if anyone knows i'd appreciate the info.
Don't think this works, or at least doesn't work for me, selecting the cheats option does nothing except close the menu and I've confirmed it on a clean install that this patch is the cause.

Nov 8, 2021
If it still hasn't changed, only the BETA versions of the game let you go into the mermaid reign
I found the problem. For some reason the mermaid princess was defeated ( I didn't interfere in nothing). I already resurrected her, but her kingdom hasn't returned. Is possible to solve this?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Don't think this works, or at least doesn't work for me, selecting the cheats option does nothing except close the menu and I've confirmed it on a clean install that this patch is the cause.
Are you trying to use the Cheats in the menu or the cheats by pressing Q ?
and Yes after looking into your feedback, it does indeed make the vanilla cheats unusable, but i will look into it and see if i can't fix that.

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Are you trying to use the Cheats in the menu or the cheats by pressing Q ?
and Yes after looking into your feedback, it does indeed make the vanilla cheats unusable, but i will look into it and see if i can't fix that.
I tried both and neither worked and even tried closing the game before trying each one just in case trying one prevented the other from working.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I tried both and neither worked and even tried closing the game before trying each one just in case trying one prevented the other from working.
Yea i also noticed that, i'll have to look through the entire code which will take a while, i deleted the patch until i fix it.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

1683218955144.png
Patreon:
download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+

+

( expires in July )

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
UPDATE6: for version 20.5+ (for now)
Disabled code for cheats when using cheats (plus turns achievements on), added a DLC character tab under Add other Characters
and Moved Teleport to first page of Cheat for quick access.
DLC Characters in this version.
Lolly (Candy Princess)
Victoria (Goat girl)
Carolina (Ox Princess)
Pruszka (Zmeu)
Updated and a little extra.

Nov 8, 2021
Oh bro... This can't be true. I just miss clicked and closed the fucking mistery box. I losted all my items. I give up to play this game.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
anybody know what editor can change lifeforce and/or what variable? im at -3081 and i dont know how i went so negative lol ive tried the legit way with tree and amelie and food but its barely doing anything lmao pls help i just want to use the slime orb thing

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
anybody know what editor can change lifeforce and/or what variable? im at -3081 and i dont know how i went so negative lol ive tried the legit way with tree and amelie and food but its barely doing anything lmao pls help i just want to use the slime orb thing
solved my own issue it was variable#3882 on saveeditor thanks self

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
UPDATE6: for version 20.5+ (for now)
Disabled code for cheats when using cheats (plus turns achievements on)
quite sad this is how things turned to be, some stuff should not be a cheat when you already unlocked it normally, like why we dont have the same credit we have on the auction, having to go manualy to clock tower to get my money back.
having to increase reigns affinity each new NG is such a grind, after the fourth time, it get annoying.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes