VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time

1688059499047.png
Patreon:
download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+

+

+
+
( expires in August )

previous version

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

Nijnaman

Jul 13, 2020
I have an issue where if I go into Duskp's room on Dogp's route or at the end of DragonpII's route my screen turns black but I can still open my menu and save, I tried saving into a new file to see what happens and when I load in I'm in the room and can't go anywhere but the next room where I interact with the black crystal and then the game tells me the route isn't done. Even if I load a save to before that point the same thing happens. I tried reinstalling and only transferring my saves and I have the latest patch. Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?

Armchair

Nov 10, 2018
So... is there a way to skip to nighttime to be able to camp outside? Haven't surprisingly found anyone asking/answering about that in this thread. It's extremely annoying having to wait outside until nighttime arrives and not being able to skip into nighttime whenever I'm ready to move on to next day. I was actually about to ask if my game was bugged since I've been playing for 4-5 hours now and not once have I encountered nighttime in the overworld instead sleeping at the inn after every quest. Decided to just wait in the world map until it arrived and finally it happened. Maybe I'm missing some game mechanic.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
You can change how many minutes a day lasts in the options, aside from that you can rest in inns during the day/afternoon?

Reactions: Armchair

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
Hi I am thinking of playing this game again. I still have an old save from my backup folder from 2021 (I dont have the game anymore so I do not know what version of game it was), will it still work for latest verison?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.07
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Goat101

Jun 9, 2021
Is anyone else experiencing FPS drops in this game? I have a fairly decent laptop im not sure why this is happening...

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Princess & Conquest [v0.20.07] [Towerfag] Compressed
Win(~476MB):

Tool:UAGC

Nov 18, 2017
Hmm. It seems it's finally time for me to try this game. I was wondering while installing the game tho. What's the DLC#2 folder for? Is it a reserve for potential upcoming DLC or is there an older one that's no longer usable?

Also someone should upload the main post's DLC patch redirection to point to the latest patch one.

Last edited:

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
updated from patch1 to
Also updated GALLERY link which expires in August

Hmm. It seems it's finally time for me to try this game. I was wondering while installing the game tho. What's the DLC#2 folder for? Is it a reserve for potential upcoming DLC or is there an older one that's no longer usable?

Also someone should upload the main post's DLC patch redirection to point to the latest patch one.
these folders are for separate files. that lets you access DLC characters without cheats. So far only DLC#1 bundle has been released. Guess #2 will be released when the Bundle reaches it's limit. as it was in case of #1

Last edited:
Reactions: trilosis
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes