yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.09Patch2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
can you turn futa off if so how do you do it
aside that there's only 'HOLSTAURI' who are herms/Futa , sometimes with only females in line + an DLC character named 'MARIE' who's also an herm/futa... if did not miss anything else). and dat this additions adds some variety into this game than just straight Female\Male ,male/male, female/female.

Unless Towerfag decides to include such option - No, there's no way to disable futa
But if that also poses an threat to your 'Liking'. Feel Free to create an patch for disabling this.

Reactions: BloodWolf503

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
that's on your end. for Me works fine
How curious. I'm only seeing this. I tried a VPN, so it probably isn't my ISP or my region being blocked. Maybe it's me using it an a phone? Don't know how that would affect the website, but I can't think of anything else

wierdzz

Dec 4, 2020
is there any way to add patches to the game while playing on joiplay? whenever i try to it just says fake DLC detected and crashes

Aug 2, 2019
Quick question, if I want to have everything accessible and up to date, which downloads do I get?

I don't know if the game downloads on the front page come pre-patched with anything or if I need to also download patch 4, also, no clue what to download with the DLC characters post.

Reactions: Terra Lust

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Quick question, if I want to have everything accessible and up to date, which downloads do I get?
Patch 4 is a separate download, so get the latest game version then patch 4 if you feel like it and DLC1 for the first 10 DLC characters, DLC2Beta for the current 7 ones that are out.
I'll be adding the newer DLC characters via a patch once they come out.

Reactions: Randomperson11
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes