Dymblefish

Apr 29, 2022
I have this game in my library and bought it but ended up forgetting about it. Is this game worth it or is it a grindfest to where most of my time would be increasing an absurd value?

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
It's an NPC. It's also someone who you can avoid dealing with if you really don't want to go that way. There's also a way of changing their gender, thus making them no longer a trap, iirc.
thx i actually dont mind them, though i like when mc's can go that route

Sep 2, 2020
i recently found out that when i download the game it's not present the save folder...... so the question is how can i implement the save folder so that i can finally save my progresses??

Daron430

May 6, 2019
i recently found out that when i download the game it's not present the save folder...... so the question is how can i implement the save folder so that i can finally save my progresses??
When you in the game folder, right-click on an empty space, create a new folder and rename the new folder into "Saves".

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
I am finished i made a patch and now you can use a cheat code to add the DLC princesses to saves View attachment 1783613

I recommend removing any patches you have and having only this one active for adding the DLC Princesses
then remove the patch after adding them then re-adding any patches you have since it will conflict with future recruitable characters and cheats.

Chead code is - 999901

I will be updating this as time goes on
Enjoy.

UPDATE1: for version 19.0.2
Added Wuchan
after seeing what you Did, Now I'm intrigued, with what programs did you manage to do it :unsure: p.s dont describe it. just simply tell ;)

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
after seeing what you Did, Now I'm intrigued, with what programs did you manage to do it :unsure: p.s dont describe it. just simply tell ;)
RPGMakerDecrypter
and RPGMaker VX Ace is all you need to do any of what i did
Yami's patcher is already in the P&C game files so thats a bonus

Rest is just brainstorming

Im guessing me working with RPGMaker 10 years ago also helped a bit shame i never managed to finish my own game that i made XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: VexensCore

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
I am finished i made a patch and now you can use a cheat code to add the DLC princesses to saves View attachment 1783613

I recommend removing any patches you have and having only this one active for adding the DLC Princesses
then remove the patch after adding them then re-adding any patches you have since it will conflict with future recruitable characters and cheats.

Chead code is - 999901

I will be updating this as time goes on
Enjoy.

UPDATE1: for version 19.0.2
Added Wuchan
I have a question, it seems that some dlc npc's dialog strings are "broken" idnt know if broken is the correct term (wuchan seem to work correctly)
is it the game itself (seeing ho buggy it always has been it wouldn't surprise me)
or is because of the mod and if it is the mod can it be fixed?
EDIT : I de-clutter my mesage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I have a question, it seems that some dlc (wu chan seem to work correctly)
npc's dialog strings are broken idnt know if broken is the correct term (wuchan seem to work correctly)
is it for the game itself (seeing ho buggy it always has been it wouldn't surprise me)
or is because of the mod and if it is the mod can it be fixed?
I had those aswell the number is because the developer of the game messed up something with the dialog, since the Knight is referenced as N[1]

EDIT1:
DLC Princesses calling you dad is because they have it set to use normal progeny instead of directly adressing the knight
if you have the patch that lets you have sex with your progeny you can change how she calls you there.

Im honestly not surprised that they are Buggy to an extend because almost nobody has them so not many people can actually test if they are working or not

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimbu

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
EDIT1:
DLC Princesses calling you dad is because they have it set to use normal progeny instead of directly adressing the knight
if you have the patch that lets you have sex with your progeny you can change how she calls you there.
Got it, thank you sir. il serach for the mod in the thread .

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes