Mar 6, 2022
I've had that error with FinheadP when i tried leaving or going to her room from the shell i pretty much left and came back later and it didn't do it anymore, you might have to use the Panic Button item in your inventory if you can't leave.
Nice one dude - completely overlooked the panic button - seems to work for now!

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Game takes 15 seconds to load regardless of entering or leaving a building its more so just 15 seconds or more in general in every load
it's still crazy that an rpg maker game turns out so badly '-' I tried various things but no improvement I managed the feat of falling to 5 fps during discussions XD I can't find any solution

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
It's because of the sheer amount of scripts in the game. I doubt it was ever intended to run as much as they've added to the engine.
I have played a lot of rpg maker games, none of them go so badly, after that I don't know about game programming but is there a way to optimize this and make the game smooth? if several people have this problem is that it is not a minor problem?

Aug 31, 2020
idk y but cant save my game i dont even c the folder for save file in the games folder
not sure this is happening so im asking for some help with this already redownloaded the game once already

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
Good evening, I have a question, is there any way to remove the domination of one kingdom in another? because in my game the mermaid princess has conquered the kingdom of slime, golem and cats. And she holds the princesses prisoner in said kingdoms.
I wanted to know if there is any way to take away their reign and free them to do their affinity missions
Or how can I increase my affinity with that kingdom, so that it allows me to see the princesses with 6 affinity.
And if there was no choice but to make a new game. Any advice to have all the kingdoms in peace and earn a lot of candies to increase my experience or what to do at the beginning to not spend so much time. an example of this,
It would be what mission to optimize or what princess missions to do to optimize time and have quick access to any mission. (Obviously without using cheat codes). Because in the game I'm in now I've played 7 hours and I don't want to spend 7 hours doing the same thing again. :cry:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I have played a lot of rpg maker games, none of them go so badly, after that I don't know about game programming but is there a way to optimize this and make the game smooth? if several people have this problem is that it is not a minor problem?
It is not feasible to fix this or even mess with the amount of scripts that the game has at this point, so short of they rebuilding the game from the ground up (nobody wants that) with optimization in mind it is unlikely to happen. It seems like this issue is less noticeable on faster machines because they just load all of the scripts faster meaning that the slowdown becomes unnoticeable.

Umu Cultist

Jan 24, 2022
Among the DLC npcs we currently have, who do you think is/are the most WORTH IT?

Last edited:

Umu Cultist

Jan 24, 2022
I am finished i made a patch and now you can use a cheat code to add the DLC princesses to saves View attachment 1783613

I recommend removing any patches you have and having only this one active for adding the DLC Princesses
then remove the patch after adding them then re-adding any patches you have since it will conflict with future recruitable characters and cheats.

Cheat code is - 999901

I will be updating this as time goes on
Enjoy.

UPDATE1: for version 19.0.2
Added Wuchan
Is there a way to enter the cheat without disabling the achievements?

Reactions: AlexDuKaNa
3.50 star(s) 52 Votes