VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Dragonm queen and marie (corrupted nun) are available in patch on 387 page? If yes then how i must get them?
I believe "Marie" will be included in the newest Build(for patrons with 20$+ contribution), when it'll be available. In doing so our friend Here KuronoMasters will make it possible, for Us to get her by different means.
As for the "Dragon Queen" herself - I don't think she'll be playable in newest Build or in near future. Other than cheating/save editing to get Her... I don't see any other way. Unless Tower will change it.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
1653434044981.png
judging by the newest post - seems like Marie is not "included" in this build(?). I'll leave this for 'experts' to check it out :unsure:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So whats all this stuff about DLC characters i see in the change log. (I haven't been her in a long while)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So whats all this stuff about DLC characters i see in the change log. (I haven't been her in a long while)
He keeps making new and new builds putting in new dlc characters each time planning on charging $1.99 a piece for them on Steam or some shit. Personally I think the final build on this game should have been put out ages ago and then work on dlc after the fact like the Hollow Knight model. Instead of keeping it in a halfway finished state. But that's so he can keep that crowdfunding leash tight on his patrons.

Sep 22, 2017
They're characters that seem to come with very little, making them very much not worth the $20 or $50 you have to pledge to get them or wait until they come out on Steam.

He keeps making new and new builds putting in new dlc characters each time planning on charging $1.99 a piece for them on Steam or some shit. Personally I think the final build on this game should have been put out ages ago and then work on dlc after the fact like the Hollow Knight model. Instead of keeping it in a halfway finished state. But that's so he can keep that crowdfunding leash tight on his patrons.
Which reminds me, the game might be coming out of Steam early access sometime soon.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
15. Added a sexy Kobold Maid in the Kobold Fortress, during the Intro

I can't fine sexy kobold maid during intro in the kobold fortress, do anyone found it ?

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Well her files are in the game but its still missing a couple of essential codes to be fully working,
I tried to see if i can add her but can't.
View attachment 1829378

Oh by the way did i mention she's a Futa ?
Hmmm I see. such things, in code itself, can happen. Now I wonder, when Tower and Dear-bot will be distributing them, They'll have an fix for it. Just don't wanna See, that they are 'specially' blocking access to them. :(

Either way - if in any future-beta and stable build, the code itself will be corrected for those NPC's. We'll be lookin' forward For your and anyone's contribution to gain access to them.

Edit: and Yes. some of Us did See, that 'Marie' is Futa - very nice animation They have

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021
I am finished i made a patch and now you can use a cheat code to add the DLC princesses to saves View attachment 1783613

I recommend removing any patches you have and having only this one active for adding the DLC Princesses
then remove the patch after adding them then re-adding any patches you have since it will conflict with future recruitable characters and cheats.

Cheat code is - 999901

I will be updating this as time goes on
Enjoy.

UPDATE1: for version 19.0.2
Added Wuchan
Had to move back a version just to see if it works, update please also cheat code wont work...

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes