ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So funny story it turns out i overlooked a single trigger i added and forgot to delete it, thats why Marie didn't spawn.
View attachment 1831500
What Marie does is really interesting though.
View attachment 1831501
Yikes just had a look at the patron site after reading your post and these new dlc characters... you gotta be a 20 $ patron user to get her or 50 $ for all of them. That is a lot of dough for some in game characters....

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
VexensCore To answer the coding thing if the dev were to change anything to "Protect" the dlc characters, for example a script to remove them from daycare or party if you don't have them legit could cause a lot of systems to just break and become unusable.

Last edited:
Reactions: VexensCore

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021
Do you have mutliple patches in your patch folder or just the one i made ?
Still doesn't work... Do you know if I should place the patch a different location? Or another new cheat code?

Edit: Also I don't mind a new save with all of the characters :)

Last edited:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Still doesn't work... Do you know if I should place the patch a different location? Or another new cheat code?
It should work with the code I added, can I ask what you do with the file after extracting it?

example.png
Should look like this inside Patches.

I'll also upload a save at the beginning with all of the current ones in the progeny for you incase it still doesn't want to work for some reason.

Last edited:

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021
It should work with the code I added, can I ask what you do with the file after extracting it?

View attachment 1831871
Should look like this inside Patches.

I'll also upload a save at the beginning with all of the current ones in the progeny for you incase it still doesn't want to work for some reason.
ohhhhh shittt I'm so stupid I didn't notice there was a file called patches o_O And yeah it worked now, all good and thank you for your patience!

Edit: Also how come I can't do stuff at camp with 404b and fina 404b just tells me how damaged it is, and fina calls me dad...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kuronomasters

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Edit: Also how come I can't do stuff at camp with 404b and fina 404b just tells me how damaged it is, and fina calls me dad...
404b and fina's are events that happen in specific places unlike the others 404b I have no clue how to trigger it, for Fina it's in the tavern and don't worry about it, glad I could help.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Is it possible to just to play princesses or does the knight need to be included.
Princesses only when you recruit them but you lose them when you go into new game+ and the Knight is always in the party his unremovable also the MC

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Is it just me or does this game become more crash prone the longer Development goes on.
No way you can release this on Steam, I get new crashes every two days.

Anything I can do to prevent this?
It's a clean save but maybe there's data somewhere from older stuff I need to wipe or . . . ?

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes