Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Wow the crystal looks very cool but are they randomised when the egg hatches or when the player get's it?
You use an item called S.C.R.A.B on eggs and it transforms into a Crystal Egg,
And Cold can't hurt me at all because i have Cold Immunity on my Knight

When the Frostbite event is going on if you sit on the throne and stay there for a bit you will get teleported to a new area
in there is a crown that you can interact with but by Doing so you start a fight that can be really hard if your not prepared
once you win and see the scene you get permanent cold immunity.

Reactions: Nimbu

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
see its all about wording, you will get progeny preg, you just wont be doing it
Hmm. I have 2 progeny but I haven't done anything lewd yet. 1 is the cthutlu like girl that decided to follow me, and the other is from an egg I found.
It's weird that a party member that doesnt speak a known language and we know nothing about, is put in the same category as being "your children." I understand the found eggs, as they are like you adopting.

Im still early in the game so I might be missing information.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
you can say that all you want, but fag is making the game soooo.... don't know what to tell you friend
If that is the case, then that is kinda trash on the devs part... like you don't promise something then never deliver :|

And using sematics bullshit to have someone else get them pregnant is even worse than not doing it at all.

Like... just don't make false promises... you think such a simple thing they would be able to do.
That is assuming they don't keep to their promise.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
based!

Actively choosing to use a Princess + giving her points in the Lust stat + walking into enemies to get fucked =/= NTR
An LI getting raped is NTR.... whether it is difficult to make it happen or not.... just means it is avoidable NTR.

Not to mention the semen collection questline where you are basically forced to whore them out unless you are lucky with RNG.... which is bad design just in general... like you market the game as a harem builder, then force your player with a quest to turn it into a brothel sim instead.

Although I guess shit like that is probably why this game doesn't have the harem tag.

Anyway, upon further investigation of this thread.... easy avoid with the fuckery the dev does.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerro
Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Monosomething

Dingofiz

Sep 19, 2017
I am finished i made a patch and now you can use a cheat code to add the DLC princesses to saves
Can you possibly merge this with the CE 511 Cheats patch? It's fine if you don't want to, or can't. It'd just be a big help being able to use both simultaneously.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Can you possibly merge this with the CE 511 Cheats patch?
I have been thinking about it to be honest, (I would need to know what is changed in CE 511 Cheats in order to merge, otherwise i'd make custom one but it would have less functions)
I haven't decided yet i also see there used to be a Mansion instead of the Tavern

So i'm currently debating if i should bother like making a custom restoration of the Mansion in Clockwork and add fast travel and have it function like the Tavern or if you guys have any interesting ideas for it.

Last edited:

Dingofiz

Sep 19, 2017
Not sure what to think about the mansion idea. Flight pretty much makes fast travel pointless. All the talk about shiny progeny did give me an idea for a cheat though, but I'm no programmer.
If there is a toggle for shinies, would it be possible to implement it into a cheat similar to the party leader stat cheats?

Also is there an explanation somewhere on how to get the other CE patches to work? I tried Merchant Princess Roaming and Babby RND Speech but they didn't seem to work
Also also, I think I read a post on here mentioning an item that lets you transfer your items to NG+ but couldn't find it. What is the item called and does it have to do with the mimics? (I'm currently missing 2)

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I think I read a post on here mentioning an item that lets you transfer your items to NG+ but couldn't find it.
That would be the Mystery Box, you get it at the bottom of the Mimic Crypt this should help you with that
Though you have to use the Box BEFORE you enter a NG+ or you'll lose everything
Doing that before a Final Boss in routes can make it really challenging WyvernP Final Boss for Example.

To answer your Shinies question i have no idea how to do that since the entire scripting for the game is like spaghetti

As for the CE Patches i can't help with that.

Mar 14, 2022
New Beta build: P&C BETA June 2nd 2022 - P&C BETA June 2nd 2022

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

Oy Something is wrong ! i downloaded this new P&C Betas like all other times it works normal And yet this one seems broke my save games. Start the game fine, Run the game ok, then do something like make progeny call me differently or using lapin headband something say "cash bla bla script bla bla then some numbers came up then minimap close bla bla" Then its close itself always !

Sep 22, 2017
Oy Something is wrong ! i downloaded this new P&C Betas like all other times it works normal And yet this one seems broke my save games. Start the game fine, Run the game ok, then do something like make progeny call me differently or using lapin headband something say "cash bla bla script bla bla then some numbers came up then minimap close bla bla" Then its close itself always !
I assume this is the error you got.
This seems to be a frequently occuring bug with the latest beta build, most likely caused by the new bitmap disposal system that came with it. I would suggest playing the stable build until a fix comes along.

Mar 14, 2022
I assume this is the error you got.
This seems to be a frequently occuring bug with the latest beta build, most likely caused by the new bitmap disposal system that came with it. I would suggest playing the stable build until a fix comes along.
Yes thats the one ! Dang it "minimap" my ass it was a bitmap My explanation was shit compared to your i wasnt even close, yours is so smooth and quick to understand. And Thanks for your quick response my dude !

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes