NothingLives

Oct 30, 2018
Using P&C BETA June 8th 2022 + Patch 1 cheats on page 396 don't seem to be working?Did i do some thing wrong or did the patch mess with the codes?

ComicSans726

May 23, 2020
Using P&C BETA June 8th 2022 + Patch 1 cheats on page 396 don't seem to be working?Did i do some thing wrong or did the patch mess with the codes?
if you read the text when the screen goes grey before asking if you want to use cheats is says that they are an early access exclusive, so if you want to use cheats I recommend moving back to the early access and downloading the patch

Sep 22, 2017
Beta builds have different cheat codes then Stable bulds. Also you will have to wait and see if someone else is kind enough to post the cheat codes for the current beta build, as cheat codes for both beta and stable builds are patreon exclusive and I am not currently pledged to the games patreon.

if you read the text when the screen goes grey before asking if you want to use cheats is says that they are an early access exclusive, so if you want to use cheats I recommend moving back to the early access and downloading the patch
I think thats supposed to mean only while the game is still in development.

Reactions: NothingLives

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Don't know if anyone else has this problem but this keeps happening everytime I try to enter the Harvest Kingdom

View attachment 1859734
Im getting that every once in a while in different cities. my current working theory is that a specific roaming character is bugged or a specific progeny sprite is missing. About to test whether passing enough time causes them to leave and free up the specific city they were at.

Edit: Totally works, just progress the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: decrepid

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
i think the game is stuck just crashing without warning. I was looking at subbing but all these crashes are waning on my patience.

Craisins

Apr 26, 2021
how much feet content is in this? anyone know? went through the gallery using the cheats and only saw two working scenes and one non working one.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
every time i open the game it freaks out trying to fit to my screen and than in both full screen and normal size the picture is more toward the bottom right of the screen instead of the middle what is up with that

Daron430

May 6, 2019
every time i open the game it freaks out trying to fit to my screen and than in both full screen and normal size the picture is more toward the bottom right of the screen instead of the middle what is up with that
After starting the game, press F1 and make sure "Launch in Full Screen" is not checked. Then restart the game.

Just use F5 and F6 for Full Screen instead.

Reactions: SigilSeal

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
After starting the game, press F1 and make sure "Launch in Full Screen" is not checked. Then restart the game.

Just use F5 and F6 for Full Screen instead.
God fucking please could we get this in the first post?
I've played this game for over a goddamn year and never knew you could actually get fullscreen to work properly by doing this until now.

Reactions: Shadowen

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
So I have a bug with SlimeP where after getting her at a slave auction, her sprites don't appear normally except in combat when using her abilities. Otherwise her sprites are a generic slime npc. Any fixes?
Nvm, found that changing her form will permanently fix it.

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Can progeny get battle-fucked by monsters yet? And if not, can at least all the princesses? Or just a few of them?
To my knowledge, princesses can get battlefucked. I haven't played in a while and only got back recently and I didn't even know progenies can get battlefucked now, as I can do it to some of my progenies on my saves. It's kinda hit or miss though, actual progenies don't seem to work while NPC's recruited by the hero banner seem to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lindazana

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
How do you force peace between nations if their reign isn't on the peace list? GoblinP's list seems to have shrunk since last I've seen it.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Can someone explain what are the requirements for doing the "See Man's Collection" quest peacebly, without either using the bucket of semen or battle-screw system?

From reading the for this quest... it says you can volunteer a Princess to collect the sperm. I have never had that option. I have always had to use the battle-screw system to get the sperm. So I'm wondering what I'm missing.

- Does it require having reached a certain point in each Princesses story?
- Is it limited to only certain Princesses?
- Specific Princesses for specific sperm collection?
- Does who the leader of the party is matter? (ie enter as Knight? Or Princess?)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Can someone explain what are the requirements for doing the "See Man's Collection" quest peacebly, without either using the bucket of semen or battle-screw system?

From reading the for this quest... it says you can volunteer a Princess to collect the sperm. I have never had that option. I have always had to use the battle-screw system to get the sperm. So I'm wondering what I'm missing.

- Does it require having reached a certain point in each Princesses story?
- Is it limited to only certain Princesses?
- Specific Princesses for specific sperm collection?
- Does who the leader of the party is matter? (ie enter as Knight? Or Princess?)
I believe the princess has to have a number of Lust points to be eligible to "milk" the target, though a regular battle rape will do.
Not sure of any of it, though. Always have battle fuck off. Why would i allow some random schmuck to lay their hands on my toys, anyway?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes