Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
What happens when one of Reigns is defeated? Its princess can be found anywhere or just disappears from the game?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Bugs can be fun, you can unequip the Cucco Wings while flying over the Tavern to get into the Tavern with the Wings... Best part is kinky Lizz will still have sexy time with you, feathers and all :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated Common Event 757 PANIC BUTTON
Since Flight sets Through On for the Player if you panic that will turn it Off
Helps reset 'Ghost Mode' and makes the Player corporeal again
v0.16.7
Patches/Patch1558193958.rvdata2

Supersedes Patch1558126309.rvdata2

Last edited:
Reactions: JLP603

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Okay, I have not been able to find anyone else talking about this, so I don't even know what is happening. In version 0.16.6 and 0.16.7 for some reason I get this problem with burning candies, when I loose the exact amount of candies I specify, but the characters only receive half of that as exp. This is happening with saves that are imported from previous versions, as well as with new game (playing the intro only allowed me to get the right amount of exp during the tutorial for getting exp, and the glitch started happening right after that, while skipping intro made this happen immediately).

Anyone knows what the hell is going on with this?

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
is there any way to reduce the day time in the game?

and how to change the party leader? and make the princess fight with the knight

Last edited:

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Hm. I've created a new game and lizz animations won't load now. I don't know, but spider and lamia animations didn't ever work, but I don't know if it's due to the same reason as for which Lizz's stopped working or those weren't even implemented in the game yet... It would be great to have some gallery so be able to watch all of animations and to see which ones are yet to be unlocked.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is there any way to reduce the day time in the game?
Cheat Code
439847 = Set the day length
Or Finish an Ending and on the Next Playthrough it will ask you again
Other that that it's set once per Playthrough

and how to change the party leader? and make the princess fight with the knight
Signpost Outside Human Kingdom
With TAB you can switch the active party member.
I think that's Left Trigger on a gamepad

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Okay, I have not been able to find anyone else talking about this, so I don't even know what is happening. In version 0.16.6 and 0.16.7 for some reason I get this problem with burning candies, when I loose the exact amount of candies I specify, but the characters only receive half of that as exp. This is happening with saves that are imported from previous versions, as well as with new game (playing the intro only allowed me to get the right amount of exp during the tutorial for getting exp, and the glitch started happening right after that, while skipping intro made this happen immediately).

Anyone knows what the hell is going on with this?

Experience curves have been reworked, leveling has been considerably slowed down

It's not a glitch, EXP has been halved

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hmm by the way, what are kids even for in this game? I mean the ones We can make.
More team members, an alternative method for overthrowing Kingdoms, and maybe sexy time later

Now a fun question is if I am the father of all nations does that make me the Harem King?

Reactions: Ilaem

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
More team members, an alternative method for overthrowing Kingdoms, and maybe sexy time later

Now a fun question is if I am the father of all nations does that make me the Harem King?
Sexy time later You say? You mean in battle or incest stuff? As for now it doesn't seem to any of those being implemented.

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
is there any way to trigger kob princess 2nd event in the camp? all i could find is that its bugged and the way to fix it its basically editing the save, but i have no idea about editing saves, it says that i have to edit the kob camp scene2 (977) but using the editor online i can only find ''variables'' under the items and stats and 977 only appears after i click the raw data and next to it its ''null''

Kaskami

Jan 11, 2018
Im totally stuck with the Harvest princess quest... I checked the windmill, but it doesnt triggered the cutscene.... Help pls (v16.7)

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes