nhutvien

May 6, 2017
How to increase the Kobold's affection by 3?, I talked to her during the camp many times but to no avail.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yo, does beta here like stable build of the game? I feel no diff
except the crash which beta lity turn game screen black and cant do anything else

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
How to increase the Kobold's affection by 3?, I talked to her during the camp many times but to no avail.
If you mean the love stat, then you just need to level her up at the campfire, then put the points into love.

Yo, does beta here like stable build of the game? I feel no diff
except the crash which beta lity turn game screen black and cant do anything else
Currently Beta has access to more Mermaid content, as well as the Lunar Helm. Beta also gets access to content before it goes to stable. Plus plenty of extra bugs.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahh i found way around for fix also Mermaid stuff like they always dead first soo kind of impossible to save them

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I know it is not everyone's cup of tea, but I find it a shame you can't fug your daughters here :< Then again, there is always tomorrow... or modding :3
You kind of can. You can buy their service after selling/renting them out to the brothel. You can even access some unique (not used in any other event AFAIK) animations this way, but that seems to be the case only for the male progeny so far.

I think it's been hinted in one of the devposts/polls that this "feature" might get a bit more fleshed out, since they want to add the pregnancy option to this, which wouldn't really work within the brothel. Then again, all it'd take is to add a sex option to the dialogue inside the Inn, just like slaves already have, since the game treats progeny and slaves pretty much the same way.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
If you mean the love stat, then you just need to level her up at the campfire, then put the points into love.

Currently Beta has access to more Mermaid content, as well as the Lunar Helm. Beta also gets access to content before it goes to stable. Plus plenty of extra bugs.
I have cucco wings but i cant fly, i hold ctrl not work, pls help

Sep 22, 2017
I think the game is faulty, I have Fairy bottle but i dont see a sparkling area on the southeastern.
They changed it to be the same as dragons, so you just need to have a fairy in your party and when you want to fly you switch (default is tab) your character to them, then you should be able to fly the same as if you had Cucco Wings or a dragon progeny.

i dont know where to find the dog princes after exiting the queens lair. help
I haven't done anything with dog princess yet myself, so I don't if it will be helpful or not but here is this

Reactions: nhutvien

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
They changed it to be the same as dragons, so you just need to have a fairy in your party and when you want to fly you switch (default is tab) your character to them, then you should be able to fly the same as if you had Cucco Wings or a dragon progeny.

I haven't done anything with dog princess yet myself, so I don't if it will be helpful or not but here is this
Sorry for bothering you, I'm on Wyvern Princess Route, I'm stuck, I don't know this here

• Travel to the ; see linked page for accessing the archives
  • Enter the archives and open the chests to acquire the Spire Pantheon Key

Pls help

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry for bothering you, I'm on Wyvern Princess Route, I'm stuck, I don't know this here

• Travel to the ; see linked page for accessing the archives
  • Enter the archives and open the chests to acquire the Spire Pantheon Key

Pls help
I tried my best to explain how to get it. Hope it helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nhutvien

SN123

May 10, 2018
is there any bug fixes patch out for the new build its really laggy and buggy for me and cant do few quests

werex

Jul 8, 2019
Do I need to install the available patches on 0.17.12 or will they already be there?

mijou

Jul 23, 2017
guys where I find spika?, I have the lure but I don't know how to use it? ... and how I can raise affinity with mermaid p because currently I have 1 heart with her but I think it should be 2 at this point!

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes