• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crome18

May 9, 2017
I feel like im getting ripped off here... 20 days later after asking for a Itch.io key because they went down on Gamejolt and still nothing... why did i even pay for the game in the firstplace?

luloser

Mar 12, 2017
Am I in the minority for saying I don't care for patreon games doing season themed updates?
I mean more power to you if ya like it. I just get the itching feeling they could've used the time taken to make it towards progressing the game itself.
Though I guess I can't say no to free content.

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
does anyone know how to fuck slaves bought at auction?
I did not find any concrete information in the forums.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Been awhile since we got unofficial cheat patches from the man masterdragonson
(Not requesting, just miss seeing his tips)
It's the holidays so been busy and more of the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

does anyone know how to fuck slaves bought at auction?
I did not find any concrete information in the forums.
Slaves have feelings too :LOL: I think it's either Love or Lust at 3 will make the request available at camp. You could also sell them to the brothel down south then pay a fee.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
why i can't save and can't load save
It seems there was an error and the game does not create an specific folder named "saves" for saves etc.

To avoid such obstacles, either create an folder saves inside main folder or just re- the game yet again

1608723657330.png

Reactions: MagusOfAss

gzus

Nov 24, 2020
No my poor little lost lamb... I just see many messages on many threads and sometimes I don't see them all or they tend to blur after a few repeats.

Towerfag introduced that bug sometime around v0.16.18 and the fix is very simple.
In Script DataManager right where he altered the Lines to use "Saves" add this little bit of code right above it
Code:
Dir.mkdir("Saves") unless Dir.exists?("Saves")
Whats that do? It checks if there is a directory to write to before trying to write to it... There are a lot of bugs in game that would be fixed if a small bit of error code was added however like the movie Groundhog Day I'm sure I'll see another post about this as for some reason some file archiver programs either don't worry about empty folders, people subconsciously remove the 'Saves' folder as they don't want to overwrite their own saves, or Towerfag secretly gets off on some of these simple bugs.

I am psychotic not psychic while they sound similar there is a difference :geek:
Sorry but i don't understand... What need to do

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Please could someone post a save with all the princesses in the tavern with their stuff done so you can just do em whenever you want?

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Are the old unofficial community cheat patches compatible with the new versions of the game?
I haven't played since like, 0.17.9, so i'm pretty outta the loop on this whole thing.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry but i don't understand... What need to do
Whine to Politely ask Towerfag to add that line of code :coffee:

Oh... You probably wanted to know what you, the player, can do about this.

In the Main Game Directory check if a folder called "Saves" without quotes is there. If it's not there then create a folder called "Saves" in the Main Game Directory next to 'Game.exe'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I decrypted the 'Game.rgss3a' with , removed 'Game.rgss3a', and added 'Game.rvproj2'

Reactions: trilosis and gzus
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes