Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
My game seems to be with the bug sprites, although the princesses are pregnant the sprites are the same, this happened with 4 princesses, I believe the others are the same.

has anyone else had this problem with single sprites? OR should I consider it isolated?

(text translated per Google)
A few pages below, the same question but with thicc princesses. No matter if ther are pregnant or thicc, the animation is the same, only changes the static sprite for now...

And, no, it´s not a bug.

torotto

Nov 22, 2018
And so - here we have our Frosty/Christmas edition . p.s there might be a patch but dunno

changelog:
Patreon:
download: v0.17.Frosty Early Access

masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1

EDIT: also updated CHEATS

changelog:
Patreon:
the Cheats patch isnt on Mega is there any other way to get it?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
It seems that recruited/bought followers will be able to have sex on the battlefield like princesses soon.

Last edited:

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
A few pages below, the same question but with thicc princesses. No matter if ther are pregnant or thicc, the animation is the same, only changes the static sprite for now...

And, no, it´s not a bug.
I was referring exactly to static sprites.
they didn't show princesses when they were pregnant.

The save must have been corrupted at some point in the game.
When the game started from scratch again, the sprites were back to normal.

But Merchant Princess is in all realms at the same time now kkkk, I believe that this can be considered a bug / failure ... No?
I'm afraid of getting worse later

It's a good game, but I'm afraid of losing another defense with more than 10 hours of play for one small thing. I expect a more stable version, but it may be something isolated only with me.

I consider supporting the developer, I liked the game.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
The animation gallery:
you need to search for babs in her hut in the Southern Region it is near dragon princess 1 lair and the bunny kingdom
The ending gallery:
you need to finish the game once and find sonnet the fairy at the library in the kingdom above. if i remember correctly.
oh thanks boi

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I was referring exactly to static sprites.
they didn't show princesses when they were pregnant.

The save must have been corrupted at some point in the game.
When the game started from scratch again, the sprites were back to normal.

But Merchant Princess is in all realms at the same time now kkkk, I believe that this can be considered a bug / failure ... No?
I'm afraid of getting worse later

It's a good game, but I'm afraid of losing another defense with more than 10 hours of play for one small thing. I expect a more stable version, but it may be something isolated only with me.

I consider supporting the developer, I liked the game.
Oh, then it is, yeah. Some princesses have bug sprites if you change outfit, plus, the game is not finished yet. I had some bugs with golem princess sprite.

Reactions: huntermon

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I think I saw they update the beta version
fixing slime princess crash and stuff
does this one up to date too?

oops, I just saw the post above here

lio123722

Jan 10, 2020
when I open the game , an error show up saying "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game'' what should i do

SN123

May 10, 2018
anyone got a walkthrough for the mermaid quest Deep investigation where you have to kill SPIKA i cant seem to find it

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
i need some help, i tried the cheats on the frosty version of the game but they doesnt work (i tried 2 differents lists) and idk if they will on january's beta build, so pls someone can tell me what codes are the ones that work on those versions ? i want to try some stuff since i'm playing after quite the while

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes