Sep 22, 2017
i need some help, i tried the cheats on the frosty version of the game but they doesnt work (i tried 2 differents lists) and idk if they will on january's beta build, so pls someone can tell me what codes are the ones that work on those versions ? i want to try some stuff since i'm playing after quite the while
The cheats from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-frosty-towerfag.602/post-4777693 should work both for Stable and Beta versions.

Reactions: singed33

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Sep 22, 2017
Where's the old cheats?
Like "achievements"
I'm sorry I can't help, as i'm not really sure what your talking about. I had no idea that there were any cheats related to "achievements". Unless you mean the . But i'm not sure it still works on current builds of the game though.

Any way to manually edit your stats?
I think you would need to use a save editor like this one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm sorry I can't help, as i'm not really sure what your talking about. I had no idea that there were any cheats related to "achievements". Unless you mean the . But i'm not sure it still works on current builds of the game though.
The Cheat Patch works with the latest Stable Release v0.17.Frosty, while it would probably work with the Beta Builds I don't test those. If the Cheat Patch is used then the Cheat Codes for that version of the Cheat Patch will supersede what the game was designed for IE even if those codes were randomized again if you use the Frosty Cheat Patch it will want the Frosty Cheat Codes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-frosty-towerfag.602/post-1882208

Sep 22, 2017
The Cheat Patch works with the latest Stable Release v0.17.Frosty, while it would probably work with the Beta Builds I don't test those. If the Cheat Patch is used then the Cheat Codes for that version of the Cheat Patch will supersede what the game was designed for IE even if those codes were randomized again if you use the Frosty Cheat Patch it will want the Frosty Cheat Codes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-frosty-towerfag.602/post-1882208
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
REALLY THANK YOU! <3
Can you put the link in download "patches"?

• Thinking Face

Atmoshere

Oct 30, 2019

I think you would need to use a save editor like this one
i used the save editor online but the format does not tell me where the character stats are, the top section does not work so it hs to be one of those many variables...

Sep 22, 2017
i used the save editor online but the format does not tell me where the character stats are, the top section does not work so it hs to be one of those many variables...
It's been quite a while since I used the save editor, so I don't really remember how to use it. The most I remember is that I believe that the knights stats are edited through the second param set and I think everyone elses stats can be changed through the variables. I believe there was a to find out what each variable represents, but I don't remember how to do it though.

Atmoshere

Oct 30, 2019
Using this save editor lets you edit the knights/princesses paramaters as well as editing variables and switches.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
ty! it worked! even on 0.6.3 the switches and variables is greyed out but editing stats work forgot to put save and editor in main game directory lel buuuuuuuuuuuuuut! Once i click edit switches and variables the editor crashes lel

Last edited:

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
ty! it worked! even on 0.6.3 the switches and variables is greyed out but editing stats work forgot to put save and editor in main game directory lel buuuuuuuuuuuuuut! Once i click edit switches and variables the editor crashes lel
You might wanna double check the file placement. I'm on the latest beta build, running in wine 5.0 with mono+dotnet(35/45)+vcrun10 (e.i held together with prayer and chewing gum) and I don't have any stability issues regarding the save editor. Try using v0.66 and if that fails you could try symbolic linking the save file to the game's main directory and accessing it from there (that shouldn't really help stability but it's what I do to avoid moving the same file and I haven't experience a crash from it).

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I'm glad it partially worked! I find it quite odd that the variables/switches are crashing. I recommend putting your save into your main directory instead of the save folder when you want to edit a save. I recommend using the latest version (0.68) if you're not already.

Here's a link to the latest version (0.68) which I forgot to give.

Reactions: MagusOfAss
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes