LilithsChamber

Apr 10, 2018
This game feels like its gameplay would improve a lot if it used a game engine suited for real time combat and these kinds of menus they use, they feel too clunky now. But the portrait art is top notch, very good.

By the way, whenever I try to spend the night with Kobold princess or just sleep at the start of the game my screen goes black and the game stops working. Any fixes?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
By the way, whenever I try to spend the night with Kobold princess or just sleep at the start of the game my screen goes black and the game stops working. Any fixes?
Does the game actually crash or does it just hang on a black screen for way too long? I notice that sometimes it locks up like that but if I just open the menu, which it lets you assuming you're experiencing the same problem i get from time to time, it just fixes itself after I close the menu and resumes like normal.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Yeah i have it installed is there a certain version i need
No, I don't think so. I'm sorry, but I'm not too savvy in regards to troubleshooting this game beyond basic solutions, so I recommend asking around on this games discord server where there are probably more helpful people. Good luck.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes