Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
does anyone know how to fuck slaves bought at auction?
I did not find any concrete information in the forums.
By the level up, up some points in love and lust, and when you talk with your slave on camp you can see the sex scene. Try at least 3 on both stats (im not tested whitch is the min to trigger this).

Reactions: huntermon

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
By the level up, up some points in love and lust, and when you talk with your slave on camp you can see the sex scene. Try at least 3 on both stats (im not tested whitch is the min to trigger this).
Thanks man, I was putting all points in the heart and nothing happened ...
only extremely long loading times at night.
Thanks.

gzus

Nov 24, 2020
Whine to Politely ask Towerfag to add that line of code :coffee:

Oh... You probably wanted to know what you, the player, can do about this.

In the Main Game Directory check if a folder called "Saves" without quotes is there. If it's not there then create a folder called "Saves" in the Main Game Directory next to 'Game.exe'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I decrypted the 'Game.rgss3a' with , removed 'Game.rgss3a', and added 'Game.rvproj2'
thanks, i`ve download again the game. this time with the save folder in it. but really really thanks for your atention and your answer

Reactions: masterdragonson

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Found a bugged interaction with a yellowish brown Kobold named Mallow.
Interacted and she said she could go for some porgy meat, and I opted to give her some and it crashed.
If you find them in the tavern, don't interact with her or she'll crash your game.

Just another reason to save frequently.

Got a few screenshots of the interaction before another crash once I found her again.
Beware the crash kobold.

Last edited:

king6708

Nov 6, 2019
heya, does anyone know what's going on with the costumes, as every time i sneak into a princess quarters and switch there clothing, i get an error pop up and shut my game down. if anyone has experience or knows how to fix it, please let me know. those costumes on the wiki look really good, dotn want to miss out on them Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (8).png

• Thinking Face

trilosis

May 23, 2017
heya, does anyone know what's going on with the costumes, as every time i sneak into a princess quarters and switch there clothing, i get an error pop up and shut my game down. if anyone has experience or knows how to fix it, please let me know. those costumes on the wiki look really good, dotn want to miss out on them View attachment 954002 View attachment 954003 View attachment 954004
Are you using an old save from a previous version of the game? Using a save from a previous version causes errors like that in my experience.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
heya, does anyone know what's going on with the costumes, as every time i sneak into a princess quarters and switch there clothing, i get an error pop up and shut my game down. if anyone has experience or knows how to fix it, please let me know. those costumes on the wiki look really good, dotn want to miss out on them View attachment 954002 View attachment 954003 View attachment 954004
Share a Save close to that area and I'll look at it. Probably an Array not properly defined

king6708

Nov 6, 2019
here a save close to the desert princess, its a fresh download from main page and has the patch attach to it (easy to get into to show what's going on.) i used to swirls and dowries cheats, as i want to take a look into some of the items such as the princess new clothing and the red rings. when i go to switch the clothing, the error pops up. i have tired with other princess (human and rabbit) and with other clothing (humans princess "pink iron") but still end up with the error. it does work when i change a princess clothing i have then go look in there diaries, tried this on kobold princess, but the game breaks when i try to switch clothing on the dummy in the princess room. anyway thanks in advance for the help.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
here a save close to the desert princess, its a fresh download from main page and has the patch attach to it (easy to get into to show what's going on.) i used to swirls and dowries cheats, as i want to take a look into some of the items such as the princess new clothing and the red rings. when i go to switch the clothing, the error pops up. i have tired with other princess (human and rabbit) and with other clothing (humans princess "pink iron") but still end up with the error. it does work when i change a princess clothing i have then go look in there diaries, tried this on kobold princess, but the game breaks when i try to switch clothing on the dummy in the princess room. anyway thanks in advance for the help.
You show me the Desert Princess yet your save has no clothes for the Desert Princess or Affection for that matter :oops:

Eh not as bad as the faux pas Towerfag did... Jimmy rigging a Conditional Branch to act as an Iteration Loop with Labels. I weep crimson tears :cry: He didn't even bother to change the name of the labels when he copied pasted for the Chill Gift o_O

Fixed Dress Search

CE 674: Mannequin Event
Patches/Patch1608849751.rvdata2

Reactions: MagusOfAss

king6708

Nov 6, 2019
sorry about that, was testing the "queens new clothes" on kobold princess to check if they worked. used a fresh copy to make sure that I was using the latest stuff. anyway, thanks for the patch will test to make sure it fixs my problem

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone help me ? I am trying to get keaton's pin since v0.17.11 so, I searched in the wiki and it told me to ride the ship (the one that goes in between slime kingdom, cat kingdom and the Frozen Stick Village) to trigger an event. I trigger said event once but the wiki told me to repeat it so, I try again and after spending close to 90k swirlies . I think that maybe I am missing something.
if someone could :
a) tell me what I am missing
b) Give me the item id number so I could use a save file to spawn it
or
c)share a save file with the item it will be much appreciated .

how to acess gallery?
The animation gallery:
you need to search for babs in her hut in the Southern Region it is near dragon princess 1 lair and the bunny kingdom
The ending gallery:
you need to finish the game once and find sonnet the fairy at the library in the kingdom above. if i remember correctly.

Reactions: singed33

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
My game seems to be with the bug sprites, although the princesses are pregnant the sprites are the same, this happened with 4 princesses, I believe the others are the same.

has anyone else had this problem with single sprites? OR should I consider it isolated?

(text translated per Google)

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
I got a pretty weird bug going on in my game i tryed to sneak into the human princess castle and the entire floor plan is black did something go corrupt or do i need to reinstall the game agine.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes