retardo

Sep 17, 2017
imagine if each dlc princess had their own diary instead of focusing on sidegames no one cares about

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
the game softlocks on this part of the dragon princess I route. 1713497354531.png
or am I the only one with this problem?
EDIT: Just went an older version and problem solved :)

Last edited:

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A good game to relax. Not so good to fap, but it's a fun game. I liked the options to choose a kingdom to help and infleuence the war in the continent. A great mechanic. Hope to see more updates with new things, but enough of cloths to the princess. haha Keep the good work, dev.

Thomas dravus

Nov 9, 2019
Anyone know of a mod to allow you to use the cinder ribbon copies to copy the alternate forms of princesses and display their costumes?

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Is it possible to revive princesses that died in a war? Mermaid princess decided to go to war with two other princesses at the same time, and died.

Reactions: Anontwelve

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
It's hard to give a good explanation of it. The first time I went to the ruins was out of curiosity. I talked to some NPCs every now and then before going there. I thought I might find something nice if I got far enough. Once I got to the dead end, I thought I needed a certain weapon to break through the vines. I returned there multiple times with different weapons and party members to try breaking the vines. I decided to leave and come back later upon realizing it was getting nowhere. From here on out, I did the normal stuff with affinity related events until I got the quest. It was then I started talking to a bunch of plant progeny like the quest says to. I went back and forth in the ruins hoping something would happen while raising the plant affinity. It was then at some point I got the dialogue talking about what was found in the ruins.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
1714494690413.png
Patreon:
download: , ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+

+
+
/ - expires in April
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MOD

Last edited:

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Did they ever fix this game's severe lag issues? Been a minute since I touched this, but I remember having to end my run early due to the lag getting worse and worse every in-game day.

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes