SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
has anyone noticed that the patreon site is closed due to inspections by the 'Trust and Safety team of Patreon ?
its been like that since the lawsuits started due to the other towergirls game having priority. patreon is being slow as fuck in reinstating their page since the lawsuits were resolved and they rebranded completely. thats why the game has been getting released through itch.io because patreon was taking too long.

Reactions: whateverbro

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
its been like that since the lawsuits started due to the other towergirls game having priority. patreon is being slow as fuck in reinstating their page since the lawsuits were resolved and they rebranded completely. thats why the game has been getting released through itch.io because patreon was taking too long.
there are 2 games of the same game? why tho

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
there are 2 games of the same game? why tho
the other game is sfw only. I don't know the specifics of the lawsuit but from what I understand Gats supported both but then didn't like this one because it was nsfw and had rape content and Gats wanted the concept to be wholesome only. Both games are extremely different so it was fine at first but then stuff happened. Gats is still directly supporting the other project and you can check out the patreon for their game here but honestly, no bias, its pretty bad. Its just really clunky, crashes a lot (maybe not as much, i havent checked out the newer builds lately), really slow progress that might get even slower because they're transferring over to unity or something. It could end up being an amazing game but it just feels like a jumbled mess with a vague direction that falls short of the concept.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Bug in Bunny Daycare and Delivery

When the Mother's race is set to a string the game can't do math on it.

Princesses probably affected are "moss", "crusader", "crystal"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure the best fix for this so I leave it to @Towerfag

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone know what the problem with the galery is there are a lot of blank scenes you can hear the sound but cant see whats happen

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know what the problem with the galery is there are a lot of blank scenes you can hear the sound but cant see whats happen
Old art assets that need changed to updated versions.
@Towerfag has polls every now and then on what fans want to take priority

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Old art assets that need changed to updated versions.
@Towerfag has polls every now and then on what fans want to take priority
that i can understand but even some of the kobold princess scenes are blank and i am pretty sure i saw more than 2 scenes for excemple the Breast scene i got it once with testo-x in camp but i cant see it in galery

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
No, only interaction is this message.
Item 319 Prayer: Purify
From the series "Prayers for Every Need": chanting this prayer will readuce one's own Corruption to 0.

Cheat 368154 will give it along with other Dowries

Magic Silk has a random chance of getting it

Travel Up the Sky Lift then Southeast to the Monastery Cathedral to randomly pick up a prayer per day

Reactions: SKYPIDARH

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
anyone know how i get in there i know there are lamias behind that

edit for some reason the png doesnt work its right to the dessert castle where a mimic was there is another path north but its blocked from a stone or something and i cant use weapons there

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
anyone know how i get in there i know there are lamias behind that

edit for some reason the png doesnt work its right to the dessert castle where a mimic was there is another path north but its blocked from a stone or something and i cant use weapons there
Pretty sure that's related to the Sphinx's Pyramid, help out Desert Princess till she mentions Sphinx Princess, then do Pyramid harder dungeon, find Lamia Princess, and that should open the way in Desert's Oasi to Lamia Sanctuary

But if I'm dancing mad with my memory try equipping Fish Lungs and going for a swim

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Pretty sure that's related to the Sphinx's Pyramid, help out Desert Princess till she mentions Sphinx Princess, then do Pyramid harder dungeon, find Lamia Princess, and that should open the way in Desert's Oasi to Lamia Sanctuary

But if I'm dancing mad with my memory try equipping Fish Lungs and going for a swim
so i already helped dessert princess with the Sphinx but what you mean Pyramid harder dungeon? the swim i did already too but not a way to get him only an item was there when i am not mistaken

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so i already helped dessert princess with the Sphinx but what you mean Pyramid harder dungeon? the swim i did already too but not a way to get him only an item was there when i am not mistaken
Sphinx Princess offers a Harder Dungeon for helping her out after 3 days have passed

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes