masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
holy this secred is something i found the two signs but one of them i cant read i think i to dumb for this lol :D
edit ok now i got reptilien scale lets see maybee i find out whats all about this :D
Go on to the Hidden Boss Room, kick ass and chew bubblegum, and down the newly formed hole also having a Mace or other rock clearing tool would be nice. Sadly the CG is being reworked as of v0.16.7

Reactions: Daroka

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
Does slime princess wear panties? I'm trying to put tricky panties in all of the castles but I can't seem to find hers.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
When starting new game+ what transfers other than what you place in the box? Currency? Levels?
armor, weapons, level, and currency. You lose items and key items and I believe you're given back all the gear you equip on your progeny and princesses thats floating around so you don't have to go back and unequip other characters before you restart.

So is boogie still doing guest art for the game, or are those scenes getting replaced as well?
my guess is no because they're moving away from the CG but who knows what the future holds. we'd have to wait and see what towerfag says about it. imo the cg scenes were hit or miss since they were done by two different artists in the first place and were also pretty inconsistent.

Does slime princess wear panties? I'm trying to put tricky panties in all of the castles but I can't seem to find hers.
I don't think she actually does and it kind of makes sense cause, I mean, she is a slime after all. Doesn't wear clothes in general so unfortunately I don't think tricky panties apply to her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Orisenza

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
I don't think she actually does and it kind of makes sense cause, I mean, she is a slime after all. Doesn't wear clothes in general so unfortunately I don't think tricky panties apply to her.
It makes sense but it kinda bothers me. She has an empty dress stand so you can give her costumes, but there's no way to tricky sex her if you can't change the panties.
I assume you can't give them the rings or panties, but I've never tried.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
i just recruit dessert princess into my party, but i cant seem to equip her with a whip, only dagger and staff
do i have to make her lust at certain level or do certain quest?
iirc once she gets a lust of 10 she turns into a succubus of sorts and can use whips then, or maybe it was 10 corruption. It was a change that happened probably back in .12 but i forget specifics cause I never tried it yet.

kuceng7z

Jan 26, 2019
right now the corruption bar in her diary is at max and still cannot use the whip, the sprite also not changing

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone been able to use cheat codes? I have tried a number of them, but the game freezes up and just gets stuck in loading.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
right now the corruption bar in her diary is at max and still cannot use the whip, the sprite also not changing
Okay, i went back on patreon posts through YP to look it up. At 10 corruption every princess is basically mind broken with the exception of two princesses. One of them is desert princess who doesn't break at all cause I guess shes a lusty slut anyway but instead when she reaches 0 corruption she has a purified form apparently. Additionally its human princess that turns into a succubus at 10 corruption. So, to followup your question, no clue if desert princess when purified can use whips and I'm assuming human succubus princess can use whips. Thats pretty much all I could be bothered to find, my dude.

Has anyone been able to use cheat codes? I have tried a number of them, but the game freezes up and just gets stuck in loading.
Which version of the game are you using? .16.7 apparently removed the need for the cheats patch but previous versions of .16 require the cheats patch since they werent enabled and the event that allowed them crashed the game.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Okay, i went back on patreon posts through YP to look it up. At 10 corruption every princess is basically mind broken with the exception of two princesses. One of them is desert princess who doesn't break at all cause I guess shes a lusty slut anyway but instead when she reaches 0 corruption she has a purified form apparently. Additionally its human princess that turns into a succubus at 10 corruption. So, to followup your question, no clue if desert princess when purified can use whips and I'm assuming human succubus princess can use whips. Thats pretty much all I could be bothered to find, my dude.

Which version of the game are you using? .16.7 apparently removed the need for the cheats patch but previous versions of .16 require the cheats patch since they werent enabled and the event that allowed them crashed the game.
I'm using the latest version which would be .16.7 and the cheats seem to be working in the sense that they are doing something, but they end up just freezing the game.

kuceng7z

Jan 26, 2019
No worries man that helps alot, i think theres a costume to unlock whip with dessert princess called lust tamer with dev knows wherever it is.. welp time to beat up human kingdom then XD

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I'm using the latest version which would be .16.7 and the cheats seem to be working in the sense that they are doing something, but they end up just freezing the game.
have you tried adding the cheats patch and see if that fixes it? thats about all I can think of, personally, hopefully someone else can have an answer otherwise.

Facade1

Dec 29, 2017
After searching around for days and giving up, I realized that Insect princess isn't in game and that her quest is a farce. Does any one else have this error or is it just me?

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
After searching around for days and giving up, I realized that Insect princess isn't in game and that her quest is a farce. Does any one else have this error or is it just me?
insect princess is in the game but when you dont let the human empire fall you can only go to them when you go to the underground world you can get to it when you go to crystal Princess in the back is a crack in the wall what leads you to the underground world but you need the mask against poison or a princess who is immun against poison otherwise take a lot of healpotions with you :D

3.50 star(s) 52 Votes