masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can do the other parts but the RNG gods despise me welp im screwed guess im off to find a dragon egg XD
Fair enough, though if you didn't care how then is a thing
Item 176 Cucco Tailfeather
Variable 2249 Cogs
Variable 585 Swirly Delta
Armor 253 Cucco Wings

Save Editor might also like this decrypted data for Items, Armor, Weapons, and Variable information

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Hello all, I want to thank the developer for this amazing game! Also, is there a way to add more daily quests? It's way too frustating to always walk to the adventurer's tavern to only have 1 mission complete... With that complaint aside, here are some questions that I would really, REALLY, appreciate if someone can answer them:
Currently no. Personally I think it would be nice to refresh quests every 12 hours so you can do at least two a day considering a lot of quests can be done instantly while others take time due to rng like hunting for a specific elite monster. That aside it's just one quest at a time so you can't just load up all the quests at once to kind of force you to fail some if you take too long, mess it up, or can't figure it out and want to take on another quest.

1) Is there a way to update the game as new versions come out? Or do I have to restart again from 0? I'm currently playing the 0.16.3v.
You can just migrate your saves entirely. In the same folder you launch the game from you should have save files stored there, 1 ~ 16 (16 is the auto save) and just dropping those into a more current version will allow the newest one to load from it. The only exception to this is if something major changed that makes previous saves incompatible which is rare iirc.

2) I discovered some island where I found many things, one of them is the insect kingdom, but I have no way to return to the surface, I can load another save to prevent that, but I would lose 2 hours or so of game progress... (This one is the one I'm most concerned right now)
Are you talking about the cave beyond the crystal princess? I think I saw people talking about how you need flight or a dragon to get back. I was stuck there as well which really sucked because there was nothing I could do. There was an insect kingdom there but was abandoned and inaccessable due to rocks blocking the entrance that weren't breakable. Thankfully the panic button takes you back to the northern region when you use it, although it fucks you out of getting access to the wyvern princess cause the fairy you fly to that island on is still on the island with no way to get to them without flight. I don't remember when the panic button was changed, might be 16.5 iirc but you'll want to get the newer version because the old panic button only worked in battles.

3) The lvl 1 (or was it 0?) quest that needs you to win the cow race, do I have to pray to choose the right cow or can I make my odds go up somehow?
It's random. If you want to do this quest it's best to just save scum it and load your save every time you lose until you get a win.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
what princess have more content actually? i mean cat princess have so far more content than harvest,ant,merfolk,moth,etc.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
So your not stuck just not bound to the physical laws...
Well would you mind uploading a save? I've seen the game react funny for flying so I'm curious if it's something that's equipped or a switch that is behaving poorly.
hey masterdragon i had the same effeckt when i did the skelleton princess questline and took on the marriage and diddnt run away after that the skelleton princess run away and i could walk over everything so i redownloaded and never did the last section of the skelleton princes maybee it helps to find the problem

hm i tried to reproduce it but now it works fine lol
the other thing i remembered when it happen for me the broken bridge was suddenly repaired after the skelleton princes ceremony maybee its related to that but i cant reproduce the problem

Last edited:

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
How do recruit harvest princess without invading.I mean as far as i can tell you cant get "her" pregnant because there always in male form.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What can you do with skeletons you create?
As far as i can tell there how you get skeleton heir's without knocking upon skeleton princess.
Skeletons are basically like slaves from the slave market in that you're their creator and they'll follow you. What you can do with them is basically the same as other followers which is use them for combat and what not and have sex with them if they're female. You can also roll the dice and take them to the life pearl in the slime kingdom to revive them which will turn them into i believe just a random species as whatever gender they are as a skeleton. I had a 4 armed female skeleton turn into a rabbit. If you've got bones to spare its an alternative way to get certain races of followers without having their kingdom fall so they become available in the slave market.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I do wish the game had a more standard "recruit" type of option. It seems backwards/weird that the "best" way to get a princess in your party is to do their sidequest and save them/their land... only to turn to another faction and pay them to go to war against the one you want to join you so that as they run away to survive they join you, especially since the knight's personality does not seem to be a jerk from what interactions I've seen.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Skeletons are basically like slaves from the slave market in that you're their creator and they'll follow you. What you can do with them is basically the same as other followers which is use them for combat and what not and have sex with them if they're female. You can also roll the dice and take them to the life pearl in the slime kingdom to revive them which will turn them into i believe just a random species as whatever gender they are as a skeleton. I had a 4 armed female skeleton turn into a rabbit. If you've got bones to spare its an alternative way to get certain races of followers without having their kingdom fall so they become available in the slave market.
How do you have sex with them?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I do wish the game had a more standard "recruit" type of option. It seems backwards/weird that the "best" way to get a princess in your party is to do their sidequest and save them/their land... only to turn to another faction and pay them to go to war against the one you want to join you so that as they run away to survive they join you, especially since the knight's personality does not seem to be a jerk from what interactions I've seen.
You can get them to elope with you. All princesses need 3 affinity, goblin only needs 2 I believe, and you can sneak into the castle at night and have sex with them consensually since they like you and attempt to impregnate them. Drinking the shorty special guarantees pregnancy (as long as you don't have the family jewels equipped) and after they give birth and have an heir you can do another night raid and they'll be willing to leave the kingdom with you as their child takes up the throne. Mouse princess requires no heir since she has 10 other sisters.

That said I wish you could recruit random people in general. Like npcs can be randomly generated as adventurers or mercenaries and chatting with them gives a chance to recruit them. Maybe harlots and such have a chance to be recruited after you have sex with them or something. It would be nice in general to get followers aside from the slave trade, especially if the goblin kingdom falls.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
You can get them to elope with you. All princesses need 3 affinity, goblin only needs 2 I believe, and you can sneak into the castle at night and have sex with them consensually since they like you and attempt to impregnate them. Drinking the shorty special guarantees pregnancy (as long as you don't have the family jewels equipped) and after they give birth and have an heir you can do another night raid and they'll be willing to leave the kingdom with you as their child takes up the throne. Mouse princess requires no heir since she has 10 other sisters.

That said I wish you could recruit random people in general. Like npcs can be randomly generated as adventurers or mercenaries and chatting with them gives a chance to recruit them. Maybe harlots and such have a chance to be recruited after you have sex with them or something. It would be nice in general to get followers aside from the slave trade, especially if the goblin kingdom falls.
What about harvest princess?.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What about harvest princess?.
seems the only way to get harvest princess, since she is actually a he, is to either basically kidnap them and allow scarecrow princess to take over or to let him keep ruling and I imagine if his quest line isn't there yet then in the future I imagine we'll have another run in with the pumpking that leads to another take over attempt or something. Basically I imagine if they add more to his story then you'll eventually get to 3 affinity and if they add the option to change his gender at night by ringing the bell you could get her to birth an heir and elope. For now I think we can only take him in the middle of the night to let scarecrow princess take over or have the kingdom fall and wait for the slave trade.

Reactions: brownman

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
seems the only way to get harvest princess, since she is actually a he, is to either basically kidnap them and allow scarecrow princess to take over or to let him keep ruling and I imagine if his quest line isn't there yet then in the future I imagine we'll have another run in with the pumpking that leads to another take over attempt or something. Basically I imagine if they add more to his story then you'll eventually get to 3 affinity and if they add the option to change his gender at night by ringing the bell you could get her to birth an heir and elope. For now I think we can only take him in the middle of the night to let scarecrow princess take over or have the kingdom fall and wait for the slave trade.
Thats what i thought basically as of right now its invade or nothing.Also i tried scarecrow i had 3 hearts and they just leave.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Thats what i thought basically as of right now its invade or nothing.Also i tried scarecrow i had 3 hearts and they just leave.
you can get harvest princess when you dont kill pumpKing. when you have the quest to bring back the bell just go at night to harvest princess and say the pumpkins want you to step back from the throne with enough relation she says ok but you take responsebillity and comes in your team or goes to tavern when you team is full

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
you can get harvest princess when you dont kill pumpKing. when you have the quest to bring back the bell just go at night to harvest princess and say the pumpkins want you to step back from the throne with enough relation she says ok but you take responsebillity and comes in your team or goes to tavern when you team is full
Thats what i thought would happen but for some reason she just left saying something about enemy's within and without and yes i had 3 hearts.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes