masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I went to auction twice both times the slave was O and the second time it was a blank princess, assumedly because none had fallen.
and the timer wasn't any shorter.
Komachi didn't reappear.
Slave 0 seems to be a problem in v0.16.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure about the blank princess, you wouldn't happen to have a save right before that would you?

As for the Auction Timer not updating how did you install the patch?
Extract it into the Patches directory of the Game folder
Save game if running then close it and re-open it

Patches only get applied when the Game starts up, Only 'rvdata2' files need to be in the Patches folder, and Patches doesn't need another Patches folder in it's folder.

Komachi should be resurrected if she is starved and/or dead when you enter her cave, find her tragic fate, then re-enter her cave. That could not happen if the Patch wasn't applied or I missed a variable, eh upload a save and I'll have a look but holiday weekend is busy so I'll get to it when I can.

Goblin Palace 093 Slave Auction UD2
Map 093 & Common Event 828
Fix Goblin Clerk Announcing Zero (0), thanks @Orisenza

v0.16.8
Patches/Patch1558809975.rvdata2
Supersedes Patch1558487927.rvdata2 and Patch1558759616.rvdata2

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
@masterdragonson
Can the cheat patch from the OP be replaced with your patches for v0.16.8?
Eh I would use the updated Cheat Patch with the Mystery Box.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-8-towerfag.602/post-1910398

But after v0.16.7 it is not required to get cheats working again and was only updated to support the change v0.16.8 made to Common Event 511, that was Cheat Code 178189 = Unlocks Animations, which added Switch 3773 "Babs Unlock Gho2"
Since I added an un-official cheat to open the Mystery Box figured update it to the latest version.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do you turn down the volume ?
There's the easy way, the hard way, and I wish the patch system would allow it insane way.

Easy Way, turn the volume down on your pc

Hard Way, get @Towerfag to add an option for it in game (might get more traction if you're a supporter)
Also please and thank you and what not goes a long way, be nice

Insane Way, add the above script to the Game.

Last edited:

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
Qhala is stuck on the Mountain..She can not walk around any more.. Is there a solution?
From my experience she is pretty buggy and will do that. In my playthrough she randomly fixed herself after I was working on content in the southern part of the map. (I don't know if related, but she started moving after I declined dragon princess since I was already on kobold route).

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone know how to beat the sphinx princess' maze? im stuck at the confess your sins in front of the statue black as night. I also went deeper to the room with the zombie that chases you and brought him to the statue that shoots energy beams but after falling into the abyss when I go back up it stops shooting energy beams
Edit: went to the wikia and read the comments on the sphinx princess page

Last edited:

Ricckz

Jun 4, 2017
I can't seem to control anything in the startup menu, Mouse doesn't show up and WASD, or arrow keys do nothing. Enter still works but I can't do anything else. Please help me out, I might just be retarded.

I am retarded.
Unplug your controller.
Thank you brother <3

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Is there any way to enter at the dragon queen's castle on the cloud map? Not with the dragon princess I route, without her.

Also, Qhala is bugged on the mountains.

D

Deleted member 584847

Im so dumb that i cant get past the first map/tutorial section..... monsters always get me.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So I dont think it's been answered but how do you get harvest P a girl while on throne? I gave "her" the bell back

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Im so dumb that i cant get past the first map/tutorial section..... monsters always get me.
Quest Failed, Monster Girl Quest, or Violated Hero might be more the game for you... But kidding aside; wack, block, dodge, and run. Don't forget about the 2 Potions, 50 Swirlies, and 2 Distribution Points given at the beginning. A cowards run can get you all the way to the Pink Crystal at the end with little damage, at this point your HP will be replenished every time you interact with it so enjoy unlimited HP and get your revenge on those Cave Critters.

Swiftstar194

Feb 14, 2018
does anyone know which princess have an ending yet? ive been trying to get Ghost Princess' ending and i cant ge past the point where i have her ashes and have eloped with her so i honestly dont know what to do next there have been no triggers for anything new

Reactions: PlayerOk

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
I'm not sure about the blank princess, you wouldn't happen to have a save right before that would you?

As for the Auction Timer not updating how did you install the patch?
Extract it into the Patches directory of the Game folder
Save game if running then close it and re-open it

Patches only get applied when the Game starts up, Only 'rvdata2' files need to be in the Patches folder, and Patches doesn't need another Patches folder in it's folder.

Komachi should be resurrected if she is starved and/or dead when you enter her cave, find her tragic fate, then re-enter her cave. That could not happen if the Patch wasn't applied or I missed a variable, eh upload a save and I'll have a look but holiday weekend is busy so I'll get to it when I can.
I do not, I removed the patch and moved on.

It sounds like I had done it properly. The game wasn't running at the time of installation.

I had seen her fate previously before installing the patch.

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 53 Votes