theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Liz I think and you can't make her show you just have to pray to Rngesus she shows up.
oops let me clearify so liz is the one who has the bracelet ok check but the mermaid princess is not showing up I looked around there and found nothing so is there a quest I gotta do to get her to appear?

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta Build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: necuset

Ultragoat

Oct 20, 2018
I would like to report a bug. I have the steam version and when a princess loses a battle-fuck event it's always game over. I was lead to believe that it's supposed to automatically switch over to another character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Sep 22, 2017
I would like to report a bug. I have the steam version and when a princess loses a battle-fuck event it's always game over. I was lead to believe that it's supposed to automatically switch over to another character.
Did she have have the Sacred Candle equiped?

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
and so , we have waited for this New release cx

Patreon:
Changelog:
download:

+
Patreon:
Cheatcodes:

masterdragonson

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Updated to include some bug fixes.

Aswell as a new Beta build. -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagusOfAss

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...There's the Mermaid animation but I still can't access the dam- mermaid reign plz help

joh

Aug 20, 2017
for some reason i cant save my game only autosave but when it does autosave it crashes i dont know why please help

NononJ

Oct 16, 2017
I can't find the cheat crystal. It's supposed to be next to the controls sign just west of the human castle, right?

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Hold on a moment, why is the "CHEATS PATCH" link on the first page taking me to the release post on the previous page?

Is it simply a mistake or did the patch get scrapped by the person making it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes