RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
Whats Gucci dude?

As for begging requests:
1. A cheat for adding specific items would be pretty nice.
2. The ability to add The Dragon Princesses into your party outside the main quest and make em preggers would be rad.
3.Dragon Queen when? (Bonus points if you can do point 2. with her I just wanna impregnate some dragon coochie plea

Keep up the good word and stay safe out there man.

Last edited:

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Ay yo anyone know what happened to the CG artist Sarikyou (サリキョウ)? Their Pixiv and Twitter accounts got purged and are also inactive everywhere else.

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta Build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hylianmaster

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Not sure if it's just me or sth but the THICC progeny sprite for human princess does not appear or change. She reset her weight and had a normal progeny sprite. Might be a bug

Dec 12, 2019
okay so i was playing and a weird bug happened i was using the knife that make me morph into everything i hit with the kobold princess and she glitched ans now she is blocked into a rock form... is it normal? if it is is there a way to turn it back?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I am stuck at the finhead princesses kingdom when I went to the docks the boat is gone how do I get back to the land region?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I am not im being serious I’m trying to get the crystal princess and so far I am struggling to get a cucco feather
Ah, you see. I was messing with you my friend, sorry. As far as I remember it's RNG, I can't remember but if you want to just keep fighting the cucco just save before you head into the forest, go in and kill it and if you don't get one (a feather) reload your save.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes