VictorMC

May 2, 2017
I'm not sure if this is a problem for anyone else, I'm getting severe key lag as well as mouse input lag when running this game. Keys will both register a input when not pressing the key and ignore input when key is pressed. Only happens in this game, computer is not a potato, RPGVX RTP is installed. CPU, Memory both appear as normal without a spike or a dip when the issue occurs.
this game is rly bad optimised

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a problem for anyone else, I'm getting severe key lag as well as mouse input lag when running this game. Keys will both register a input when not pressing the key and ignore input when key is pressed. Only happens in this game, computer is not a potato, RPGVX RTP is installed. CPU, Memory both appear as normal without a spike or a dip when the issue occurs.
P&C is very CPU hungry game.
Actual speed (Ghz) are more inportant than multicore for that quite old engine, so overclocking would make it run smoother, although i tested on my cpu running 2.2ghz both on all cores active and one and difference was unnoticeable.
Another issue could be HDD. You can try disabling cores and try to run game only one that might check if cpu is a problem.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jul 23, 2018
I think I found a glitch on Mermaid Reign, July 2nd Beta version of the game.
Somehow the cutscene of the Mermaid Princess introduction repeated and after the mermaid girl got kidnapped all the days were party days for the mermaids so I got stuck. Gladly I saved before and when I reloaded the same introduction repeated but I didn't got stuck this time. (Sorry bad english).

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
I think I found a glitch on Mermaid Reign, July 2nd Beta version of the game.
Somehow the cutscene of the Mermaid Princess introduction repeated and after the mermaid girl got kidnapped all the days were party days for the mermaids so I got stuck. Gladly I saved before and when I reloaded the same introduction repeated but I didn't got stuck this time. (Sorry bad english).
That's why it is beta.
Also July 2 beta is newest.

Last edited:

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Any way to make the game not stutter so much? Also, the loading screen takes quite long even though I have an SSD with 1500mb/s read, so what the hell.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
So how does the brothel work?

You put a girl in and she builds up donations, then you buy her out and receive the donations she racked up as well?

Same thing with tricky panties? How do they work? I had one Princess wear them but i don't quite get it how to use them after that?

Last edited:

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
So how does the brothel work?

You put a girl in and she builds up donations, then you buy her out and receive the donations she racked up as well?

Same thing with tricky panties? How do they work? I had one Princess wear them but i don't quite get it how to use them after that?
I think you just get money from selling to brothel,
And tricky pants are easy to use.
1.Give tricky pants to ruling princess
2.Give pricki pants to your princess
3.During sex with princess you have made wear tricky pants (your companion princess)
note:
(It should be tricky pants (v) you make them by placing that portal thing in front)
you have chance to impregnate princess that is wearing other pair(not your companion)
4.If ruling princess get's pregnant and you have enought affection with her you can ask her to step down and make their child be acting princess now so she can join you.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone know how to progress the Mermaid princesses's questline in the new beta build? I've done all of it until the third step of "Deep Investigation". Anyone know where to find Spika?

Daron430

May 6, 2019
To simplify, they work like portals.
Dick goes in one end, comes out the other end(s*).

So if you fuck one princess wearing those, then you actually just fuck whoever wears the other(s*).

*Yes, plural is a possibility if you get enough red thread rings through NG+.

Sep 22, 2017
Updated to include fix for missing sprites.

New Beta: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
Cheat codes don't seem to be working this update anyone else having this issue?
the cheat stone seems to be removed in the Offical version aswell. same with the patches here, more often then not the patches cause a freeze for me

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
There's a bug with dragon progeny sprite where if you crash on the wrong place mc sprite is changed to theirs and they got stuck into an eternal flight sprite that turns invisible when actually flying

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes