Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
What stats should you level up for Progeny and Princesses? Is it okay to dump everything into love and lust?

Or are they actually useful in battle? Same question for Progeny, i see you can level their love and lust, are there scenes for that?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
What stats should you level up for Progeny and Princesses? Is it okay to dump everything into love and lust?

Or are they actually useful in battle? Same question for Progeny, i see you can level their love and lust, are there scenes for that?
tbh I never use any of the other characters for combat; it's a pretty simple combat system and your character will always be good enough that you don't need to use anyone else.
I'm not sure if you can have sex with progeny; I believe in an earlier version there was a patch that let you, but idk about currently.

Nov 23, 2019
tbh I never use any of the other characters for combat; it's a pretty simple combat system and your character will always be good enough that you don't need to use anyone else.
I'm not sure if you can have sex with progeny; I believe in an earlier version there was a patch that let you, but idk about currently.
I'm pretty sure the only feasible way to have sex with progeny is by selling them to the brothel and
then paying to have sex with them.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure the only feasible way to have sex with progeny is by selling them to the brothel and
then paying to have sex with them.
So the progeny don't really have any functions except for "spreading the seed" purpose.

Guess i'll drop them to the brothel and pump their gold stat instead.

Oct 29, 2019
I mean I'll test it lol - where do I get the patch? I keep hearing about it but no one ever posts a link

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I mean I'll test it lol - where do I get the patch? I keep hearing about it but no one ever posts a link
I believe it'd be in this post maybe? not sure, but it should be in this thread somewhere anyway; downsides of having almost 300 pages.
I definitely had it in an earlier version, but I don't remember which one.
Update Time v0.17.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Where do you learn you skills as a Knight?

I read i should have had a ranged lightning skill at lv5 but i didn't get anything. Currently level11 and still no skills whatsoever.

Sep 22, 2017
Where do you learn you skills as a Knight?

I read i should have had a ranged lightning skill at lv5 but i didn't get anything. Currently level11 and still no skills whatsoever.
The knight no longer gets skills from leveling up. Instead he gets them from pets like Dur the Arcane Hound. Which you can recruit Dur by talking to Arcane princess with the hero's Banner equipped while you have 10 int.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
The knight no longer gets skills from leveling up. Instead he gets them from pets like Dur the Arcane Hound. Which you can recruit Dur by talking to Arcane princess with the hero's Banner equipped while you have 10 int.
Wow thats a pain in the ass, so you basically have to dump all of your stats into INT before you can even get a skill...

Sep 22, 2017
Wow thats a pain in the ass, so you basically have to dump all of your stats into INT before you can even get a skill...
Yeah, for now atleast. Theres also Old Nick, whos only in the beta builds currently. I haven't been able to figure out how to get him yet though.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Does Princess Weight influence anything? Also what is a good way to earn Swirlies?

And i read something about Milk being provided to ruling Reign, how do you become the owner of a rain to reap some benefits like maybe daily taxes or free stuff?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Does Princess Weight influence anything? Also what is a good way to earn Swirlies?

And i read something about Milk being provided to ruling Reign, how do you become the owner of a rain to reap some benefits like maybe daily taxes or free stuff?
If weight gets high enough, the princess becomes THICC.
Best way to get swirlies is to buy the family jewels from merchant princess in the tavern, which will give you swirlies every time you have sex.
Milk is provided to the reign that controls the holstaur place, which affects their wealth stat; it's not something you need to worry about since I don't think you can become the ruler of a reign.

Reactions: donofdarkness1

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
After auto-save the screen stays black, i can press buttons and bring up the menu but the game doesn't go on after that.

Any way to fix it? The debug tools don't seem to help

EDIT: Found a way out of it, have to open any pricess diary and the game loads up again properly.

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
any guid for wyvern princes route I'm stuck, I get the key at the monastery but I don't know what else to do??

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
How to survive the Yandere Dog Princess Encounters? I managed to fight her off once when going to the Goblin Princess, but going at night to the Cat Princess triggers an endgame sequence where the Knight dies.

Do i have to be higher level to survive against her ambushes?

Lordneah

Feb 28, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a problem for anyone else, I'm getting severe key lag as well as mouse input lag when running this game. Keys will both register a input when not pressing the key and ignore input when key is pressed. Only happens in this game, computer is not a potato, RPGVX RTP is installed. CPU, Memory both appear as normal without a spike or a dip when the issue occurs.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Lfor someone else the kingdom of the mermaids is not accessible? I managed to get into the previous version, but in that version I got the kingdom quest, and I can't get in any way.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes