masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hold on a moment, why is the "CHEATS PATCH" link on the first page taking me to the release post on the previous page?

Is it simply a mistake or did the patch get scrapped by the person making it?
It's a mystery I don't care to solve tonight :sleep: Maybe if we're lucky someone better will have done it by the time I wake up.

"Am I butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi? Never assume what you see and feel is real!" — Doreen

"CHEATS PATCH" link
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-10-towerfag.602/post-1882208

Thanks to VexensCore for the updated Cheat Codes. Unofficial ones updated to v0.17.10

Added a new Unofficial Cheat
111111 = Debug Shop

Kinda like a Debug Menu but it's a shop... Didn't really filter out much of anything so if you don't know what an Item does well if you purchase it then that's on you :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I actually enjoyed this enough to buy it, while i played a very early version in the past i really like what has happened since then, well worth the fairly reasonable price asked.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Is there a way to add more level up points to a character?
Don't know why, but my heir only got 1 point after leveling her up to 20.
And 3 points aren't really... much.

Gooningmaster

Jan 13, 2018
why I can't fullscreen the game?when I do so the game is
in the lower right corner of the screen and all around it there is black screen
can someone tell me what do I need to do

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i have the same problem does your game allow you tyo save and what i do is a keep hitting f5 till its full screen still a bit of a problem with the screen but at least its better sorry i cant be more helpful

Daron430

May 6, 2019
i have the same problem does your game allow you tyo save and what i do is a keep hitting f5 till its full screen still a bit of a problem with the screen but at least its better sorry i cant be more helpful
Here are the 3 steps:
1. press F1 and make sure "Launch in Full Screen" is NOT checked (after unchecking, restart game)
2. press F5 for full window
3. press F6 for full screen

in that order

it might not be the fullscreen you're looking for, but its all there is in the game

Reactions: RM4ST3R

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
The changelog says THICC progeny but the sprites do no appear as pregnant at all smh,

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
So here is a sum up of sprite bugs I have found so far
Human princess glitches out where when she reached max weight she turns back to normal "STICC" sprite even though she should be in her thicc form
When it comes to Progeny sprites currently there are none, the sprites bug out either showing the thicc sprite or Progeny sprite but never Thicc Progeny sprite. That is due to the fact that the system probably reads those first before coming to conclusion that both requirements are met. Same problem as the last patch sadly

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So here is a sum up of sprite bugs I have found so far
Human princess glitches out where when she reached max weight she turns back to normal "STICC" sprite even though she should be in her thicc form
When it comes to Progeny sprites currently there are none, the sprites bug out either showing the thicc sprite or Progeny sprite but never Thicc Progeny sprite. That is due to the fact that the system probably reads those first before coming to conclusion that both requirements are met. Same problem as the last patch sadly
You're talking about custom Princesses here or random NPCs?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Is the Steam version as slow as this one?
What is "this one"? The August 5th beta? If so it's pretty much the same assuming we're talking about the beta version on steam, as for the stable version i'm not sure, haven't tested it, but i don't have major performance issues with the beta to begin with, if anything it's the fade to black when sleeping and getting stuck forcing me to alt+f4, just before the autosave that gets me, lost a ton of progress a few times thanks to that, but that's on me for playing the beta.

Also, is it possible to map the dpad for moving around? I absolutely despise having to use a stick for binary 8 way movement.

Last edited:

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
You're talking about custom Princesses here or random NPCs?
As of now I am talking about classic princesses. The sprites do not load correctly and so the THICC progeny states do not work as intended. For example - (keep in mind this happens no matter if done manually or through cheats) let's say I use the cheat to make all princesses Thicc, then I enter a code to make them all pregnant. What happens is that Human princess has thicc sprite but no signs of pregnancy, slime princes reverts to normal weight and IS pregnant, Golem princess stays thicc but not pregnant, insect princess is thicc but not pregnant as well, Rabbit princess is pregnant but not Thicc anymore and so on and so on

(I am using Win 7 if this changes anything :unsure:)

D

Deleted member 1284383

The game keeps crashing each time I want to load my autosave with an error, anyway to fix this please I don't want to lose my progress?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Merchant Princess has an NSFW now, how 'bout that loaded Cosplayer too?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes