Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Agree. We need some Drider and Wendigo action soon.
Also i have an issue.. if i want to give Porgy Meat to that Kobold.. Mallow i guess she was? The game crashes for me.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
thanks,
is there ingame way to check what's the cure kingdom lewdness score?
Northern Kingdom Chapel, invest in the Love Machine
<= 10 Icey
<= 20 Cold Feet
<= 30 Thawing Out
<= 40 Cool
<= 50 Warming Up
<= 60 Steamy
<= 70 Feverish
<= 80 Hot Blooded
<= 90 Sizzling
<= 100 She Comes

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
lewdness according to wiki:

"Kingdom Lewdness, this is related to how often a NPC is willing to have sex with the player. More Lewdness, equal to more NPC looking for sex. To improve this paramether, you can have sex with the princess, making their followers more willing to have sex, also you can give Vicous Water to the Desert Princess, improving the kingdom lewdness +3. Another way is using chicken wishes. Once the kingdoms lewdness reach 50 and above, Creamy&Emi start roaming in the world. The maximun value of kingdom lewdness is 150.

Princesses are role models, someone looked with great attention by all their subjects. If they’re naughty, there’s a chance their subjects end up being naughty too! If they start wearing revealing costumes or allowing some knight into their rooms, the people will eventually notice and this will gradually increase the number of NPCs that will follow their example and accept to have sex while being in meeting spots around the Kingdom! Remember Shade Princesses we talked about in here, as the result of using the Shade Brace on a Princess? What do you think it would happen if you let a Shade Princess have sex freely? Yep. Lewdness."

Can you rise kingdom lewdness if you invited bunch of princesses into your party (and additionally transforming them into succubuses) or they need to stay in their castles to keep the lewdness stat rising up (by visiting them every night for "fun" times)?

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Northern Kingdom Chapel, invest in the Love Machine
<= 10 Icey
<= 20 Cold Feet
<= 30 Thawing Out
<= 40 Cool
<= 50 Warming Up
<= 60 Steamy
<= 70 Feverish
<= 80 Hot Blooded
<= 90 Sizzling
<= 100 She Comes
Heres something for you.
I know i asked that before, but if anyone knows what to do, it is you (of course except Towerfag himself).
Can you update the old patch you made so you can use your heirs/progenies and slaves for the wolfcave quest? I started completely new with a fresh install as well and the old patch doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Also do you know if you can add heirs/progenies and slaves to the battlefuck system?

I never used the battlefuck system or did any of the "sperm" quests, simply because i did not want to ruin any princesses for that. A heir/slave/progeny is just fine though to "sacrifice". (Yes.. i am a monster.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Heres something for you.
I know i asked that before, but if anyone knows what to do, it is you (of course except Towerfag himself).
Can you update the old patch you made so you can use your heirs/progenies and slaves for the wolfcave quest? I started completely new with a fresh install as well and the old patch doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Also do you know if you can add heirs/progenies and slaves to the battlefuck system?

I never used the battlefuck system or did any of the "sperm" quests, simply because i did not want to ruin any princesses for that. A heir/slave/progeny is just fine though to "sacrifice". (Yes.. i am a monster.)
Name: Patch1597296907.rvdata2

Map 182: Wolf's Cave
Event 24
Condition $game_variables[979] >= 35 && $game_variables[979] <= 39
Changed To
Condition false

Map 172: Maiden's Dairies
Event 32
Changed To
Condition false

Bypasses the Progeny Check. Since this is a Map Update and there is a known bug in the Patch System other Patches might disable this.

Battle Fuck System is outside the Patch System so probably not as you would need to edit some scripts along with a few common events. However does collect random samples.
If someone with a bit more time wants to get it functional probably need a decrypted copy to change Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Possibly somewhere in Script: Sapphire Action System IV, though there seem to be a few other checks scattered around to prevent that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dereth

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Name: Patch1597296907.rvdata2

Map 182: Wolf's Cave
Event 24
Changed To
Condition false

Map 172: Maiden's Dairies
Event 32
Changed To
Condition false

Bypasses the Progeny Check. Since this is a Map Update and there is a known bug in the Patch System other Patches might disable this.

Battle Fuck System is outside the Patch System so probably not as you would need to edit some scripts along with a few common events. However does collect random samples.
If someone with a bit more time wants to get it functional probably need a decrypted copy to change Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Possibly somewhere in Script: Sapphire Action System IV, though there seem to be a few other checks scattered around to prevent that.
Well. Then i just can sit here and hope, since it would take ages to even understand a single word in these scripts and know what to do.
But i thank you regardless for the updated patch.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone know how to undo the effects of the broken dagger? It's glitched out and now Kobold princess sprite doesn't show up in navigation AND for some reason she doesn't get her thiccc appearance no matter the method (feeding or cheats).

Ultragoat

Oct 20, 2018
Maybe I'm silly but I'm experiencing another bug. This time ghost princess (Yulia) only appears in a thicc nightgown no matter what is equipped.

Dec 11, 2019
Is the discord a "patreon discord." I couldn't find the link to join anywhere else but here. Which makes me worry they're gonna question who I am and what my patreon account is and stuff if it is a patreon supporters discord.

Sep 22, 2017
Maybe I'm silly but I'm experiencing another bug. This time ghost princess (Yulia) only appears in a thicc nightgown no matter what is equipped.
If she is in her Thicc form then that would be why. As Thicc forms don't change based on costume, other then the head wear of a costume they are stuck with a specific costume.

Is the discord a "patreon discord." I couldn't find the link to join anywhere else but here. Which makes me worry they're gonna question who I am and what my patreon account is and stuff if it is a patreon supporters discord.
No, as far as I know anyone can join. There are patreon only channels though.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes