collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
has anyone meet a bug that does not let you fly? i cant fly on the map after i have done sphix and lamia first quests

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys, little bit of a problem. Downloaded the 17.10 version after not playing since the 17.2 one and continued with the older save (since I have 27 hrs in it and wanted to finish the route I was on). Now, the kingdom lewdness was high (game-over levels of high) and I visited the church where the two succubi dance between the pews. When I talk to them I get the "Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1417: IndexError occurred.
index -47 too small for array; minimum -21"
Is that a know persistent bug or just something I get for using older saves?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, little bit of a problem. Downloaded the 17.10 version after not playing since the 17.2 one and continued with the older save (since I have 27 hrs in it and wanted to finish the route I was on). Now, the kingdom lewdness was high (game-over levels of high) and I visited the church where the two succubi dance between the pews. When I talk to them I get the "Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1417: IndexError occurred.
index -47 too small for array; minimum -21"
Is that a know persistent bug or just something I get for using older saves?
I think that's new... Mind sharing a save at that point?

GangstaNiqqa

Oct 31, 2017
Ay yo does anyone know what happened to the fan wiki for this game? It disappeared yesterday and i vaguely remember something about them changing host. It was super helpful and I'm starting to go crazy over here.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
anyone know what happened to the towergirls wiki?:cry: tell me that you will return that page is really useful this game has so much content
Seems like, either the Fandom deleted It. Because of some content(that would not be acceptable?) or admin of said created fandom deleted it? or smth different. cant tell exact reason, thou Myself is confused (bad english)

• Sad
Reactions: Hylianmaster

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
Is there anyway for me to edit my save file to have all princesses unlocked or to get a save file with all princesses?

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
Is there anyway for me to edit my save file to have all princesses unlocked or to get a save file with all princesses?
I mean, you would be better off just using the cheat to unlock all CG's
but if you just want to get the princesses able to be in your party
cheat +5 affinty
make all princess's prgenant cheat. (or do below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sleep at the tavern till 15 days have passed (the max ammount of time needed for every princess if all pregnant to give birth)
then go visit each one of them while they sleep
then just never start a New game plus

Reactions: LoveChild

Landhigh

Jul 6, 2017
ok so I don't like to ask for help in games, and I try my best to find the answer, but this is stumping me hard. I'm doing the Golem Princess quest. I'm at the point where she askes me to help her understand feelings, I have a choice to Caress, Slap, or item. I looked it up and saw that you need the core. I found that it said it was in the hands of the red golem in the pyramid, but the golem isn't there. I also know she gives you a quest for you to get it, but she hasn't. What needs to be done to get past this. All the online walkthroughs are gone.

Thank You For Your Time.

Edit: If anyone is having the same issues you have to go to the frog princess get the frog girl bath water.

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Mannn whenever i try to take dokuro out of the box the game commit feeze, Help

Last edited:

Landhigh

Jul 6, 2017
is working again so I don't know what was the issue, but it's great to see it up and running.

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta Build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Asked this nearly 160 pages ago but a lot of time has passed, any way to have Holstaurs Princess fuck one of the girls?

Sep 22, 2017
Asked this nearly 160 pages ago but a lot of time has passed, any way to have Holstaurs Princess fuck one of the girls?
I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for but the only animation that I know that Holstaur princess has happens randomly during night time, whenever she is not in the Holstaur bar, and occurs in the far right barn.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes