Sep 22, 2017
New Beta Build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MagusOfAss
Sep 22, 2017
how do i access the animations? I already unlocked them all, i just dont know how to get to them.
To view regular animations at any time you can visit Babs at her hut in the southern part of the kingdom. If you want to view CGs from a princess's route you can visit Sonnet in the Monastery's library in New Game +.

Reactions: spicysauce220

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Just a question, does anybody still has TOWERGIRLS KINGDOM CONQUEST before it was shut down and changed into P&C?
If so any chance for upload?

Axel359

Nov 10, 2017
This game's really great with all the content, the only thing I don't get is why it's so laggy especially in the save menu

UberPuber

Oct 7, 2018
Any idea how to fix it? reinstalling and stuff doesn't work, patch also didn't help.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Any idea how to fix it? reinstalling and stuff doesn't work, parch also didn't help.
Not sure why it's giving a generic font error as those fonts should come with .

You could try just putting them in the Fonts folder of the Main Game Directory.

Jan 6, 2020
Can anybody help me oot with mermaid princess I'm stuck in the mission where I have to kill spika and I also have the Knight Inc mission to kill spika yet I can't seem to find it anywhere in the abyss

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can anybody help me oot with mermaid princess I'm stuck in the mission where I have to kill spika and I also have the Knight Inc mission to kill spika yet I can't seem to find it anywhere in the abyss
Looks like the event at the bottom of the Gate of the Abyss is blocked as of v0.17.10

However when that opens it should be down the Gate of the Abyss, through the Mermaid Bottom bottom left path (Looks like some Mermaid Princess events will block this), in Deep Merk on the bottom right, then finally Spika's Nest

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I'm having problems with missing animations. I use the decrypter to get the image so I can see what's been added but I get an error and it stops part way through the skeleton section. Is anyone else having this problem? I think it's even effecting the game as I'm not getting the spider animations in game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Dec 12, 2019
i stilll see peoples talking in the steam comunitty that they like the game but it costed them to much... why dont they just download it here? xDDD

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta Build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
It would be so hot if you could see "Strangers" walk over to kingdoms to fuck the princess, or when leaving companion in the tavern for them to hook up with others.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes