Sep 22, 2017
Updated to include a fix for dagons crashing the game.

There was a small update for Beta as well.

-

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagusOfAss

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yo, I played this a while back, didn't like that I had to commit to an ending but saw some decent scenes with the Kobold princess.

Can you fuck your offspring? And do any other characters have that level of detailed, good art and build-up?

Sep 22, 2017
Can you fuck your offspring?
No you can not. There was a fan patch that allowed you to, but I don't know if it's been updated or works on newer versions.

can anyone tell me all the cgs in game the wiki needs updating

The list on that site seems to be an accurate list. There hasn't been any cgs like those added in a long time.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
is there any way to clone dragon princess 1 with the cinder ribbon or cheat her into your party? shes my favorite character in the game and i really want to have her in my party permanently

Anon501798

Oct 1, 2020
So I've been playing this game for a while, I like animations/Art, but I don't have money to support them on Patreon, can someone pass me a link of some of them or all of then?

I'm sorry for being broke, I'll support it when I get the chance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I've been playing this game for a while, I like animations/Art, but I don't have money to support them on Patreon, can someone pass me a link of some of them or all of then?
You could just use to extract Game.rgss3a

https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-11-towerfag.602/post-3358097

I'm sorry for being broke, I'll support it when I get the chance.
Store: - one time payment of $14.99
Sometimes during the holidays they go on sale
While your enthusiasm to support the dev is delightful not many are going to make you walk the plank here 20777211.png

Reactions: Anon501798

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I Keep crashing
Is that from starting a New Game in v0.17.11?
You mind uploading a save?

Looks like the game is trying to send Nil Actor_ID
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Script Errors are outside the Patch System. However if you decrypted the game then you could just try my Script Data to see if that resolves the problem. Since I use that for testing it does have attached.

Last edited:

regretfulharp

Jan 21, 2018
Human Knight
Skipped intro
Held Ctrl to skip most text
Did rank 0 Knight's INC quest: Princess Purity (Did not turn in)

The bug is random sometimes because the (I don't remember her name) ice dragon princess that lives up north cast her ice magic and crashes the game, other times it just crashes without her.

Also im getting audio issues too if i leave the game in idle for too long

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wtf I bought this one on steam only to find out this also exists here?

Now I can complain all I want on dam- GolemP.'s anims, WendigoP. when? GhostP. story completion when?
FIX THE LAGGY AS-F- FPS!!!! THE PAUSE AT THE F-ING SAVE MENU!!!
IT'S BEEN TOO MANY DAM- UPDATES!!!!!!!
THIS AIN'T STARBUGGED FFS!!!

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Wtf I bought this one on steam only to find out this also exists here?

Now I can complain all I want on dam- GolemP.'s anims, WendigoP. when? GhostP. story completion when?
FIX THE LAGGY AS-F- FPS!!!! THE PAUSE AT THE F-ING SAVE MENU!!!
IT'S BEEN TOO MANY DAM- UPDATES!!!!!!!
THIS AIN'T STARBUGGED FFS!!!
Devs definitely take their sweet time and like to go about introducing random stuff. Performance has degradated really badly and doesn't seem they have any intention to do something about it.

I was a long time patron of theirs and also bought the game of itch.io. Between the stuff they have promised and ignored, random minor features they spend obscene amounts of time on and overall slow story/content progress, I still do like the game. I just stopped feeding them extra money month-to-month until they get back to adding interesting content again. The scenes they have added in most recent version is a large step up compared to many prior months of adding relative nothing, so I do have some hopes

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes